I don't know much about fashion, but is he wearing a woman's suit? He looks like a dyke.

G

Clint Howard impression.

clinthoward.jpg

Not a single aspect of that suit fits like it should. Even a $199 suit from men's warehouse would fit better
So, I don’t have to wear suits a lot. I used to have to wear a sport coat in prep school. But that taught you dick about suits. When I do need suits I goto Jos A Bank or Men’s Wearhouse and have the guys that sell this stuff for a living help me out. But we all know Mama Raven’s little piggy cannot listen to experts.

Buttons on a woman's jacket are on the left side, so unless I'm retarded, yes, this is a woman's jacket.
This is right. I'm almost positive I use my right hand to button and unbutton my jackets and, with the mirror, Pat's buttons are on the wrong side. Also, unless there's some weird camera shit going on, it's an extremely tapered jacket, but more in the "accentuate my curves/breasts style" vs.
the modern slim/athletic men's styles. I've never seen a men's jacket shaped like that. No wonder he's so obsessed with Hillary Clinton.

EraGodless

This is right. I'm almost positive I use my right hand to button and unbutton my jackets and, with the mirror, Pat's buttons are on the wrong side. Also, unless there's some weird camera shit going on, it's an extremely tapered jacket, but more in the "accentuate my curves/breasts style" vs.
the modern slim/athletic men's styles. I've never seen a men's jacket shaped like that. No wonder he's so obsessed with Hillary Clinton.
who-makes-it-um-missterious-that-one-time-with-the-32149826.png