I cant even finish these wings

ChildSpitTake

"He's ducking through the alleys!"
I was raised by my parents, but later grew up in the streets!

LTgwMTIuanBlZw.jpeg

G

Had a few road sodas (Dan Mullen: that’s an O&A reference) on Saturday and was a cunt hair away from stumbling into McDonalds before I just thought of Pig’s face.

I walked home and proceeded to have water and a few pieces of turkey lunch meat
I would guess McDonald's in Poland is way better than in the States. It is in most of Europe. You can get the McRib all year in Germany. I like the sausage and egg mcmuffin. Eating it once in a while isn't going to turn you into Fatrick. Unless you also drink a shitload of beer every day and spend all your life parked on your ample ass

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
I would guess McDonald's in Poland is way better than in the States. It is in most of Europe. You can get the McRib all year in Germany. I like the sausage and egg mcmuffin. Eating it once in a while isn't going to turn you into Fatrick. Unless you also drink a shitload of beer every day and spend all your life parked on your ample ass
It’s not bad but I just try to avoid fast food unless it’s the only option. I always feel like shit the next day if I eat it

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
WWAWT sweating while you eat wings or anything spicy? It doesn’t happen to me, but I’ve known three other people that sweat profusely. It happens to one dude with medium wings as soon as he starts eating.
Guy I know's bald and when he sweats from wings his dome looks he has Rain-X on his scalp. You can SEE the beads forming from the pores. He looks like a mushroom with morning dew.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
WWAWT sweating while you eat wings or anything spicy? It doesn’t happen to me, but I’ve known three other people that sweat profusely. It happens to one dude with medium wings as soon as he starts eating.
I don't sweat I just get a runny nose.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
They're not a common indulgence for me, I probably go a few times a year. But from what I remember, I don't think I've seen buffalo meat on their menu.
Buffalo is good. And really lean. I have some in my fridge at home I'm going to make this week.

As for @NortheastPhilly just don't go to the ER like that autist on YouTube and you'll be alright