I cant even finish these wings

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Buffalo Wild Wings is fucking terrible and most of those "hottest" flavors at wings place are just doused with so many artificial flavoring you might as well just be eating chemicals at that point.

From my experience, most wing places suck, but even Wingstop is better than Buffalo Wild Wings.

Cptbaldopie

I went out and brought home 10 wings from Buffalo Wild Wings and got the spiciest ones. I didn’t expect much since its a corporate chain but I tapped out after 3. The pain isnt worth it. What was I thinking?
And the worst part is Im still hungry. Guys, I dont think Im gonna make it in the civilian world. I need a fat thrice-divorced 38 year old to tell me what to do or Im gonna be homeless
Ill give you .y wife in a couple of years

G

You should sue
Sue everybody!

A08A6782-8CF0-40BB-941E-34E3EE5F0838.png

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Buffalo Wild Wings is fucking terrible and most of those "hottest" flavors at wings place are just doused with so many artificial flavoring you might as well just be eating chemicals at that point.
Only a complete low class loser goes to these places for the food. You go for one reason and one reason only. To watch sports like the Super Bowl, UFC, boxing, or whatever. Drink at the bar, have a burger of low quality, and spend time screaming at the TV with the other drunks. I could not imagine going to a sports bar just to drink or eat the food when a team is not playing.

Unless the sports bar made the most godlike food. We have one place near me that makes world famous pizza that is packed most nights serving college kids and locals. But every other bar serves food that makes Navy or prison food look gourmet.

EraGodless

Only a complete low class loser goes to these places for the food. You go for one reason and one reason only. To watch sports like the Super Bowl, UFC, boxing, or whatever. Drink at the bar, have a burger of low quality, and spend time screaming at the TV with the other drunks. I could not imagine going to a sports bar just to drink or eat the food when a team is not playing.

Unless the sports bar made the most godlike food. We have one place near me that makes world famous pizza that is packed most nights serving college kids and locals. But every other bar serves food that makes Navy or prison food look gourmet.
When I used to live in McAllen, Texas (Rio Grande Valley)- Buffalo Wild Wings was actually a great place to pick who'ars.