I cant even finish these wings

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
I went out and brought home 10 wings from Buffalo Wild Wings and got the spiciest ones. I didn’t expect much since its a corporate chain but I tapped out after 3. The pain isnt worth it. What was I thinking?
And the worst part is Im still hungry. Guys, I dont think Im gonna make it in the civilian world. I need a fat thrice-divorced 38 year old to tell me what to do or Im gonna be homeless

G

I went out and brought home 10 wings from Buffalo Wild Wings and got the spiciest ones. I didn’t expect much since its a corporate chain but I tapped out after 3. The pain isnt worth it. What was I thinking?
And the worst part is Im still hungry. Guys, I dont think Im gonna make it in the civilian world. I need a fat thrice-divorced 38 year old to tell me what to do or Im gonna be homeless
Next time get garlic parmesan, pussy.

TheYepster

yep yep yep yep yep
MV5BZWJkOTY1OGUtY2MzZS00MzA4LWE5OTQtYjY4OTVmZTE3MGE1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTE1ODU2Nzcx._V1_.jpg

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Why not just get regular hot, Phil? What were you thinking? That “spiciest sauce” shit is for rubes. I like spicy food but at a certain point it just becomes a gimmick to get faggots to spend money.

Edit: also, why you going to Buffalo Wild Wings? You’re telling me there isn’t some local place that makes better wings?

Last edited:

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
Why not just get regular hot, Phil? What were you thinking? That “spiciest sauce” shit is for rubes. I like spicy food but at a certain point it just becomes a gimmick to get faggots to spend money.

Edit: also, why you going to Buffalo Wild Wings? You’re telling me there isn’t some local place that makes better wings?
Im in some town Ive never been in and was too hungry to do the research

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!

Over in Poznan, Whiskey In A Jar makes some amazing chicken wings, meats in general really. Kool swears that ORZO makes the best ones but I've tried them, not that impressed.

Oh, and nice ordering the hottest wings sauce instead of getting a flavor for enjoyment like you're some Iron Tongued Rambo, stupid.