How do I ask the son of Lady Di politely if his waste of a life, hobo cum connoisseur, child abandoning, deadbeat mom has died yet?

Don't forget she was a crossing guard for a little while but would go home during the break and get shitfaced drunk and not show up when the kids left school.

Good call I forgot about her drunken crossing guard stint. She couldn’t even handle an old person retired bullshit job.

That's specifically the reason they were shocked. The bbbboys had only heard her on the phone(at least in the later years, after she wasn't going in studio) and had an inkling of how she was. The disruption to her daily life didn't help her either and that's the part they got to witness.
Yeah, you’re right about that. It’s one thing to hear about vs seeing an actual disaster in person.

She yelled at her bosses and told them she was just hungover as well but reeked of booze. She was extremely lucky that she didn't get charged with some misdemeanors, as being drunk on a job that is responsible for the safety of people on the roads including children, would be something a judge or DA would not overlook. And very fortunate that she did not cause an accident.

I honestly wonder how many people working in the kind of fields she was in are also at her level of alcoholism.
Didn’t know she berated her higher ups about this. If this is true then she’s even more nuts and awesome.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
I’ve always wanted to know what the fuck happened with her Budweiser job. Every story Di told was obvious bullshit about it and the closest we got to the truth was when Marion said something like “they offered to put her in a rehab program twice and she wouldn’t go.”

But Di’s excuses are laughable. “I missed a couple days so they fired me” and then it eventually turned into “Well…I was uhh on the phone for the divorce (even though her divorce was finalized by this point) and they fired me for talking on the phone”. Even though O&A rightfully point out that a union would NEVER fire her for just talking on the phone. It was arguably the turning point for her life because after that it was all downhill. She was definitely an alcoholic by that time but after getting fired she just had nothing left to lose.

I’ve also always wondered - what made Di this way? She seems to have been a degenerate from the start, sneaking off the Navy base to drink and blow older guys. But how did she have a kid? How did she get married? How did she even hold the Budweiser job for 20 years? You don’t just give everything up in your life because your dad yelled at you and you got fucked in the ass during the 80’s.

It was hard to see who Di really was because everytime she was on the show she was plastered fucking drunk and you’d get her typical ticks consuming her personality. (Happy go lucky attitude, cutesy act, literal answers, repeating questions.) But sometimes you heard who she really was and it was obvious that underneath her problems she was a selfish rude cunt. I wish I could source these forebadem but I was just finished a Lady Di comp the other day so the memories are still pretty fresh. Some of the bits I remember was when Dr Steve was on the phone trying to help her and she was flirting with Colin. Opie is disgusted that she’s oblivious to help and Di goes “WHY YOU MAKING FACES AT ME? WHY YOU MAKING FACES AT ME OPIE?” all pissed off.

Goddammit I wish I had more examples off the top of my head but I was noticing them when listening to the comp. Sometimes the drunken veil would slip and you could see that she was too inebriated to be the piece of shit she really was. I mean, this is a woman who abandoned her own kid to drink, and just moved on like it was nothing when the father killed himself. Anytime you’d get a hint of what she was really like it would be phrased like “boohoo feel sorry for me”. Like no one would understand exactly why her father would keep money from her. Or why the police shouldn’t be called for a box of fucking wine being hidden.

I’ve always wanted to know what the fuck happened with her Budweiser job. Every story Di told was obvious bullshit about it and the closest we got to the truth was when Marion said something like “they offered to put her in a rehab program twice and she wouldn’t go.”

But Di’s excuses are laughable. “I missed a couple days so they fired me” and then it eventually turned into “Well…I was uhh on the phone for the divorce (even though her divorce was finalized by this point) and they fired me for talking on the phone”. Even though O&A rightfully point out that a union would NEVER fire her for just talking on the phone. It was arguably the turning point for her life because after that it was all downhill. She was definitely an alcoholic by that time but after getting fired she just had nothing left to lose.

I’ve also always wondered - what made Di this way? She seems to have been a degenerate from the start, sneaking off the Navy base to drink and blow older guys. But how did she have a kid? How did she get married? How did she even hold the Budweiser job for 20 years? You don’t just give everything up in your life because your dad yelled at you and you got fucked in the ass during the 80’s.

It was hard to see who Di really was because everytime she was on the show she was plastered fucking drunk and you’d get her typical ticks consuming her personality. (Happy go lucky attitude, cutesy act, literal answers, repeating questions.) But sometimes you heard who she really was and it was obvious that underneath her problems she was a selfish rude cunt. I wish I could source these forebadem but I was just finished a Lady Di comp the other day so the memories are still pretty fresh. Some of the bits I remember was when Dr Steve was on the phone trying to help her and she was flirting with Colin. Opie is disgusted that she’s oblivious to help and Di goes “WHY YOU MAKING FACES AT ME? WHY YOU MAKING FACES AT ME OPIE?” all pissed off.

Goddammit I wish I had more examples off the top of my head but I was noticing them when listening to the comp. Sometimes the drunken veil would slip and you could see that she was too inebriated to be the piece of shit she really was. I mean, this is a woman who abandoned her own kid to drink, and just moved on like it was nothing when the father killed himself. Anytime you’d get a hint of what she was really like it would be phrased like “boohoo feel sorry for me”. Like no one would understand exactly why her father would keep money from her. Or why the police shouldn’t be called for a box of fucking wine being hidden.
One time the veil slipped was when Marion called in to reveal that Di has been stealing money from her roommate Bill. Marion was talking to the boys and Di tried to interject but couldn't so she yelled to Marion "will you shut the fuck up":

I always knew Di was a cunt underneath it all. But her stealing from her roommate and yelling to her only real friend proves it even more.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
They thought that she was a functioning alcoholic. Or someone like Bobo who was slow but could still handle normal life like not shitting your pants or puking all over the place constantly. They also thought that she had held jobs more successfully than they had realized and were shocked at how awful her health was. They didn't understand until seeing her during the internship that it would be impossible for her to actually hold a job reliably in her physical state. Opie basically said "all those times we berated her for being unemployed were unfair given her alcoholism".

They definitely thought that she could complete her internship just fine. Obviously they knew that she needed help. They didn't know just how bad it was though until they had seen her for a sustained period of time. Then it became readily apparent that she was in no fit condition to be part of normal society. And probably never would.
The moment where Anthony says "I'm just going to say it she is going to die" you can tell it was too far for even him to joke about it. There was a weird vibe after day 2 or starting on day 2 when I listened to it again.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
The moment where Anthony says "I'm just going to say it she is going to die" you can tell it was too far for even him to joke about it. There was a weird vibe after day 2 or starting on day 2 when I listened to it again.
I was relistening to the internship the other day and day 2 is definitely when it shifts. The first day starts out really fun from the moment Di is in and babbling with Sam and Opie. It feels more “planned” because they have Di doing actual work (screening the phone calls) and trying to get Bobo in for a bit. When Day 2 starts the kafabe is broken and it literally starts with Opie saying the internship almost ended because Di was naked, standing shitting and vomiting in the corporate bathrooms. They also found out she was wearing diapers and shitting in them, having the shakes and vomiting from withdrawals to where they were questioning if they were gonna have to get her drunk just to get through her work. Which, they also admitted she was doing no work. They definitely realized after a single day of working with her how bad she was fucked up

I was relistening to the internship the other day and day 2 is definitely when it shifts. The first day starts out really fun from the moment Di is in and babbling with Sam and Opie. It feels more “planned” because they have Di doing actual work (screening the phone calls) and trying to get Bobo in for a bit. When Day 2 starts the kafabe is broken and it literally starts with Opie saying the internship almost ended because Di was naked, standing shitting and vomiting in the corporate bathrooms. They also found out she was wearing diapers and shitting in them, having the shakes and vomiting from withdrawals to where they were questioning if they were gonna have to get her drunk just to get through her work. Which, they also admitted she was doing no work. They definitely realized after a single day of working with her how bad she was fucked up
These were the underwears of Lady Di that the boys bought during the internship:

1685240829527.png

She mentioned that whenever she shits herself she would rinse her shit stained panties under the sink and hang them on the shower rod. She was truly one of the most disgusting people I have ever seen.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
These were the underwears of Lady Di that the boys bought during the internship:

View attachment 122860

She mentioned that whenever she shits herself she would rinse her shit stained panties under the sink and hang them on the shower rod. She was truly one of the most disgusting people I have ever seen.
The bedbug one makes me howl still. Bought new furniture before the exterminators came to get rid of the bedbugs.

G

I remember that clearly. I was sitting in a work truck listening and it felt very real and depressing pretty quickly. There were still some funny moments, but they definitely dialed back how they fucked with her. It probably should have ended after day 2 or 3, tops. By Friday it was exhausting. All she did was take the money and drink it away every night, topping it off with the Crown Chicken heist.

FingerofGod

Nice forebadem, stupid.

I remember that clearly. I was sitting in a work truck listening and it felt very real and depressing pretty quickly. There were still some funny moments, but they definitely dialed back how they fucked with her. It probably should have ended after day 2 or 3, tops. By Friday it was exhausting. All she did was take the money and drink it away every night, topping it off with the Crown Chicken heist.
Am I a bad person for nothing feeling sorry at all? It is not like she was terminally ill. She could've gotten better if she stopped drinking, but she didn't.

Rascal

Nice verbatim stupid.

FingerofGod

Am I a bad person for nothing feeling sorry at all? It is not like she was terminally ill. She could've gotten better if she stopped drinking, but she didn't.
No. She was always just a freak to laugh at although I will give credit where it’s due and say she delivered way more funny moments than almost any of the other freaks, especially that annoying fucking cunt marion.

Her conga line idea for the show was brilliant though.

HipTuckerCumia

hard drive full of CP media
Hi there : )

So your mom, I know your mom was MAYBE killed, right? That's what Sam is kinda acting... alluding to... It's obviously a rough way to come up... IF she is dead. Was it something that was ruled accidental and then declared a murder, IF your mother is dead? There was some kind of...eh, eh, something, eh, I guess not... I don't know how I'm trying to say it... it wasn't... it was changed what they thought happened, IF your mom died?

CorradoSoprano4

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
What about the till and Gumperts field though?

G

What about the till and Gumperts field though?
I'll clarify, I wasn't sitting there rending my clothes over the drunken slob. It just had a miserable vibe to it, despite many great moments occurring throughout the week. I still listen to the first day in its entirety sometimes, and parts of the other days as well.

Enough. About. The till!