How do I ask the son of Lady Di politely if his waste of a life, hobo cum connoisseur, child abandoning, deadbeat mom has died yet?

I ever so often check the twitter of Lady Di's son to see if the water buffaler has died yet but I get the impression that if she died he wouldn't want to disclose it on Twitter. That's why I want to somehow try to get more information out of him about her current situation but I am not sure how I should approach this.

Does anyone know what would be the best approach? Or do you think I should leave it alone? Perhaps he is giving her the Cumia treatment and considers her "long gone" since he doesn't want to be sad.

Last edited:

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
According to Dr. Steve her condition improved upon being put in the facility. She obviously has severe dementia and thinks that she is on a US Navy destroyer. USS Feed Nana. But she is able to eat and function normally without alcohol dependence. But she will likely live and die in whatever the ward she is in now. A life of drinking yourself to oblivion day and night consumed her.

I don't think her son is fond of the pests. But you can respectfully reach out to him. Of course knowing the autistic retards that populate this board the message will probably be douche chilling.

Jenna

God ❤️s Fags
I ever so often check the twitter of Lady Di's son to see if the water buffaler has died yet but I get the impression that if she died he wouldn't want to disclose it on Twitter. That's why I want to somehow try to get more information out of him about her current situation but I am not sure how I should approach this.

Does anyone know what would be the best approach? Or do you think I should leave it alone? Perhaps he is giving her the Cumia treatment and considers her "long gone" since he doesn't want to be sad.

Hey (name),

I'm part of a community of Opie & Anthony fans. Your mother Diana had her issues, I'm sure you and her had a complicated relationship, but she's looked back fondly among us. Her optimism and kindness was evident, and her eccentric personality contributed to some of the funniest moments on the show. Even when she was treated poorly: the hosts, the staff, and the fans all loved what she brought.

Anyway, we haven't gotten much info as the hosts stopped discussing her after her last appearance. Especially in regards to how she's doing. Apologies if this oversteps any bounds, and I can't promise everyone will be respectful, but she brought joy to a lot of people.

Something like that. Honest but nice. If he stumbles across this thread and sees you calling her a "waste of life hobo cum connoisseur" I doubt you'll get a response.

Hey (name),

I'm part of a community of Opie & Anthony fans. Your mother Diana had her issues, I'm sure you and her had a complicated relationship, but she's looked back fondly among us. Her optimism and kindness was evident, and her eccentric personality contributed to some of the funniest moments on the show. Even when she was treated poorly: the hosts, the staff, and the fans all loved what she brought.

Anyway, we haven't gotten much info as the hosts stopped discussing her after her last appearance. Especially in regards to how she's doing. Apologies if this oversteps any bounds, and I can't promise everyone will be respectful, but she brought joy to a lot of people.

Something like that. Honest but nice. If he stumbles across this thread and sees you calling her a "waste of life hobo cum connoisseur" I doubt you'll get a response.

Maybe he should lighten up a little

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
I can't imagine how it would be to as a child have your dad kill himself and your mother be lady Di Let alone it all be used for laughs on a radio show that was extremely mean spirited
To be fair they didn't really know how mean they were being to Lady Di until they had her as an intern and saw how she truly lived and functioned. Like they always assumed that she was just lazy and a bit kooky but not a full blown alcoholic (and possible drug addict). Once she came to the show and they saw her rapidly deteriorating condition and daily self medicating with booze it became apparent that she couldn't partake in normal society. No one had seen her in that state before. I doubt that they would have been allowed to have her as an intern if management had actually had to interview and approve her.

The jokes basically stopped during the internship at one point and they began seriously assessing whether or not to send her straight to rehab. I know that Dr. Steve was involved in trying to get her to control herself but within a year or two the dementia had annihilated her brain and she was committed.

There was a moment on O&A where they famously had doctors examine pests and listeners for various ailments and spots. And one of the pests had something in his mouth that looked to be cancer. And the doctors tapped out of the bit and were extremely uncomfortable at where the bit had lead. And it shocked Norton into quitting cigarettes.

When Anthony saw how Ladi Di drank. It literally didn't convince him to stop drinking. He tripled down on his drinking instead. Even after mandatory rehab for beating his girlfriend (for discovering his anal egg collection). So ultimately this story ends on a high note as Anthony's life is plummeting into obscurity and wastrel alcoholism.

G

Meh, I'd leave him alone personally. Hard enough having to deal with having that burden as the woman who gave you life. Asking for updates from him so a bunch of antisocial spergs can make photoshops and jokes about her might be a bridge too far.

HipTuckerCumia

hard drive full of CP media
Mom dead yes/no?!

monsters-inc.gif