How big is the fattest person you’ve ever known on a personal level?

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

You ever feed a rabbit meat?
A kid in my 4th grade class was so fat he had a medical pass to use the fucking elevator. 4th grade! Havent seen em in 20/30 years but I cant imagine hes gotten any better. He looked like AirSoftFatty at like 11 y/o.
There was an insanely fat kid who went to my highschool and I don't understand where the fuck he went between classes. You'd see him get off the bus and waddle into the school and then nobody would see him for the rest of the day except in class. He was a nice dude and people liked him but I'm thinking he had a room in the school to himself where he could go lay down and huff oxygen between classes.

G

There was an insanely fat kid who went to my highschool and I don't understand where the fuck he went between classes. You'd see him get off the bus and waddle into the school and then nobody would see him for the rest of the day except in class. He was a nice dude and people liked him but I'm thinking he had a room in the school to himself where he could go lay down and huff oxygen between classes.
He probably locked himself in the crapper and just hoovered down snacks.

RedHeadpw2

Fan of the Era
My closest friend was a biggun growing up I think his heaviest was 380 he's since lost the weight. His step dad was even heavier although he was a giant of a man, I think he was 6 foot 6 or 7. I remember I could fit 3 of my fingers in his wedding ring. He was a super nice guy but he was scary to first look at.
That sounds like kind of a weird and intimate relationship with a friend's parent. Besides the finger games, did he buck you off his big thigh like a rodeo bull?

Build Black Better

Just say no to crack but yes to parmesan
I knew a Samoan guy who was around 600lbs. Legitimately one of the nicest and coolest people that I have ever met.

So you knew a totally normal Samoan. Cool story bro.

Screenshot_20230723_130833_Chrome.jpg