How big is the fattest person you’ve ever known on a personal level?

Jesse Ventura

Access to the debates
Guy I grew up with is probably close to 400 now. Super nice and fun guy but he’s at an age now where he needs drastic changes or he for sure won’t live to see the 2030s.

I saw him recently and he walks like a decrepit old man. His ankles and knees are completely shot. Kind of jarring go see that in a younger man.

eggfeller

Franklin Delano Child
i have a cousin who was probably in morbid territory & i think got gastric bypass in her 20s. big ol inner tube empanada fupa & everything. that was probably 20 years ago & surprisingly has kept the weight off ever since. also this blob bitch i went to high school with. she’s wearing the sunglasses to hide her sumo eyes. yes, she has diabetes
7BF27E61-CE08-4787-93F9-6255170A8C30.jpeg

G

Great big fat person at work. Probably 450. Lazy, always smells of dirty socks and pennies
He probably can't change his socks because he can not bend over to do it anymore. You should tell him he should hire a roadside worker to change his socks and wash his feet. Tell him the smell makes you physically ill when you have to be around him. He will appreciate the honesty and helpful advice.

G

This girl I went to school with and also share a birthday with. She was really sexy, too. Big fawkin tits. Now she's enormous. And she doesn't even have kids as an excuse.

I just saw pictures she posted yesterday at a wedding. She artfully tried to conceal her body in most pictures, but there's one of her in her bridesmaid's dress that was brooooodal. The tits are still massive, but they're nearly at her waist. For context, both of us will be turning all of 32 in a few weeks.