How big is the fattest person you’ve ever known on a personal level?

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Meadowlark Lime
I mean… yeah. Like here you can obviously see he’s a fat fuck but you can’t really scale his size to anything to get a grasp. He’s bigger than you’d imagine he is from seeing just this picture. I’m surprised he’s even mobile still.
That picture was only taken like a year ago too. He gets noticeably bigger bi-weekly. He needs to do some sort of surgery but I don't know if he'd be able to lose the weight you need to lose before the surgery because he's addicted to eating.

One time on RAP Luis was rambling about junkies and he said to Zac "You're a drug guy but you don't have any real addictions" and Zac was like "Are you serious? I'm addicted to food, man. It's gonna kill me."

Build Black Better

Just say no to crack but yes to parmesan
I remember seeing that pic in the Guinness Book of World Records as a curious lil' scamp in the late 80's. Pretty sure the photo is from the 70's, before this became every 10th American in most states.
Yep, world's fattest twins. I think it was the Guinness Book's most iconic picture from the '70s. That was the only book I liked reading in my elementary school library. Guinness eventually banned all the best freakshow categories, like the person who smoked the most cigarettes at the same time. It looked like a fuckin' smoldering tree trunk coming out of his mouth.

Last edited:

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.

Stent

they tell me I’m sweet enough
Big Pun's proportions are fucking hilarious and there's no fucking way he could wipe his own ass with his stubby little arms. In that one video when he rides a motorcycle it looks funny as shit too.
You Came Up is a hilarious music video with him as an obese James Bond. Even when going for a joke he's clearly too fat to move much. Dying of a heart attack at 28 is crazy. Dying of a heart attack because you're 700 pounds is funny.

Build Black Better

Just say no to crack but yes to parmesan
Just found out about the world's fattest fuck. Almost 3/4 ton! Nobody could ever pick up that pickup, but I'll bet he could roll some serious coal. I'm glad I didn't know him on a personal level.

Screenshot_20230722_031549_Gallery.jpg

Stent

they tell me I’m sweet enough
Nice sarcasm stupid. But seriously, how the fuck could he drive a taxi even at his usual 800-900 lbs?
I don't even know how it would be possible. Obese people have weird ways of adapting though. I remember seeing a video about an obese taxi driver who had a groove in his stomach from where the steering wheel was constantly pressing into him and rubbing.

G

One of my wife's former colleagues has an adult daughter who is a real ball of blubbery shit. I'd have to guess she's 5'5 max and probably close to 300 lbs. I saw her eat 2 hot dogs once. Disgusting. They just disappeared. When she got covid and was fine like a week later was the moment I was 100% convinced that the whole thing was overblown bullshit.