• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

House of the Dragon - Game of Thrones prequel

Stent

It's like that time the midget got all angsty about the "pretty white people" because people said the last season of GoT was shit. Shut the fuck up, midget.

Your job is just to be a midget. Be glad they didn't put in an over-sized black woman and scale her down like LoTR is doing. Midgets should be protesting that shit. Maybe they are. I don't give a shit about midgets.

RedHeadpw2

Fan of the Era
It's like that time the midget got all angsty about the "pretty white people" because people said the last season of GoT was shit. Shut the fuck up, midget.

Your job is just to be a midget. Be glad they didn't put in an over-sized black woman and scale her down like LoTR is doing. Midgets should be protesting that shit. Maybe they are. I don't give a shit about midgets.
Such a fitting name too, DINKlage. Might as well be Munchkindley or sumthin'. Uppity lil' stump.

G

I wouldn't even give a shit about the yard ape dwarf if they would have just given her a beard.

G

Even if it flops they'll never admit it. They've already greenlit the second season which sounds more like they're desperate to let people know it's definitely not going to fail.

Same with the Lord of the Rings show. They have too much money invested into it for it to flop. They’ll just throw some money to reviewers.

Chapel

Dirty Bastard
Same happened with star trek Picard and that Batgirl TV show with both getting record levels of low ratings.
I hope this lord if the rings shite bankrupts Bezos and Amazon. It won’t but you can hope for a fucking laugh

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
fuck you----I don't hate the show yet

and, no- I don't care about the books....I'm a "normie" when it comes to all the George R. Martin stuff....

it's not a bad show, and the Crab-heel (while the pay off seems like is gonna be underwhelming) has a cool mask/face

As the series progressed The Lannisters became politically nihilists and pre-modernisters became politically incorrect to cast beautiful women to roles. The culture vultures vulturing all the source material is just beyond retarded. Remember that the older sisters, who were 16 when introducted to Europeans, began as a First Men dynasty. Problem is the pre-modern barbarian cry bullies are incorrect even to the relatively more reasonable Black People. I wonder where is the face of Euro Fantasy, Asian Fanstasy?

Volkov

This forum saved my life!
It shows how racist these thespians are, they think minorities will be appeased by a couple of tokens in the show. If they were genuine 12% of the cast would be black.

G

I originally thought the negro clan would kill the immersion for me, but frankly it helps identify the families/clans. When he tries to marry off his daughter to the King, you know whose she is. It also makes it funnier knowing the black dude is pimping out his 10 year old.

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
As the series progressed The Lannisters became politically nihilists and pre-modernisters became politically incorrect to cast beautiful women to roles. The culture vultures vulturing all the source material is just beyond retarded. Remember that the older sisters, who were 16 when introducted to Europeans, began as a First Men dynasty. Problem is the pre-modern barbarian cry bullies are incorrect even to the relatively more reasonable Black People. I wonder where is the face of Euro Fantasy, Asian Fanstasy?
miller-dennis-speaker1.original.jpg

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
nigga shut up

nigga shut up

@KeithLightning

Comment?

@johnnynoname

UGW7.gif

@KeithLightning

URoS.gif

Stent

It broke records last week and rose this week. Considering most people thought GoT ended so badly it's doing well
It'll be interesting to see if it can maintain an audience. It's a bit like a daytime soap opera with swords and dragons. The original GoT had its flaws but it did balance drama, politics and action well in the first few seasons.