Highlights of the Sub?

Ha Ha Ha Holeee Shit!

I’ve got a tree on my plane.
wait, i love me some bobo shit.

where is this? when?

Start from the beginning of this thread and go down a great recent Bobo rabbit hole. I think you’ll enjoy this as much as I.

Missy's Mangled Feetster

BBJ Lover
If on the off chance this Obscura podcast gains any traction at all and it references our work against the SFWA, we might at least be turned in that direction again. But unless this community becomes solely dedicated to fighting pedophilia, we'll never be framed as real heroes again - and that's unlikely as Pests are famously unstable and never swarm in the same direction for more than short outbursts. Sending Seth Simons to exile may have been the last almost noble thing we did.
Normies won't ever accept the type of shit we post here. Their brains have been devolved to fail in understanding how this shit is fucking hilarious. Look at KiwiFarms, a supposed dedicated trolling community, and how gay they are when it comes to getting da bit.

I'm a faggot for using the word normies unironically.

Zombie247

Go work. Get Sandwiches
who the fuck was theblueawning? that sounds so familiar.
Some bitter cunt by the name of Pancakeshouse
Screenshot_20230107_221636.jpg

Jims_Maroon_Pants

crumbly feta enjoyer
On the sub, the Sue lightning reveal and the Dani Brand periscope were great, I loved the rise (and fall) of count Cumia, the Roslyn biter. Feed Nana

Obviously the SpaceEdge faggening and the multi sub fallout was legendary

On here, I don't think the BDA saga was mentioned, starting with the doxxing bans and court audio, it was orgasmic. Lappening reveal, and Patrick's ban on election and subsequently just before the release of in the black were awesome
Seeing the footage of Pat getting arrested but even more entertaining was the audio recording of him chimping out.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Moving here to our isolated island was the equivalent of moving from FM Radio to Satellite Radio. Most of the fun has been sucked out of it because we're just self-contained and talking to the diehards now. We got lazy and don't even take music breaks anymore. The production bumpers suck and there's no recruiting newbs, there's no dragging the unengaged into our nonsense for a loff, there's less trickery and treachery. Feels like we've gone backwards in time. We're not in WNEW or WAAF mode... We're in the first few months of XM mode... depressing.

I agree completely. This is why Joe and nana don’t bite anymore too. They hated us being on Reddit because it was so big and in nana’s case, he used it to pander to people and market his show. Once we got kicked off there, it was essentially the end of fucking with the Cumias, which sucks. They were so much more fun to mess with compared to the fat sci fi author.

The closest we get now to exposing normies to our shenanigans is the KF thread but that’s not the same because they’re as autistic as us just without any of the yumah.

Last edited: