Highlights of the Sub?

Riccardo Bosi

welcomes our new overlords
Bitch is 42

UtWLp6ROciiflhsvcHmz4SEOJnSApCyE1yWp5YUTvT0.jpg

pPhkI2d.jpeg

G

Apart from a lot else already mentioned, around the time that Anthony got blamed for the Nice attack, someone put together a video that looked like one of those ISIS recruitment videos. It was footage of Nana playing/posing with her guns and had that Allah akbar music playing over it. Whoever made it knew what they were doing because they'd made it grainy, like everything had been recorded on a 90s camcorder in a cave in Pakistan. Remember being on a train the first time I saw it, literally weeping with laughter, and getting dodgy looks from the other passengers.

DMAN

NYC Mayor
I agree completely. This is why Joe and nana don’t bite anymore too. They hated us being on Reddit because it was so big and in nana’s case, he used it to pander to people and market his show. Once we got kicked off there, it was essentially the end of fucking with the Cumias, which sucks. They were so much more fun to mess with compared to the fat sci fi author.

The closest we get now to exposing normies to our shenanigans is the KF thread but that’s not the same because they’re as autistic as us just without any of the yumah.

The show on satellite is different enough from the FM radio show for me to question if most people on here even listened to the FM era. The SPIRIT of the show was better on FM. You didn't have truckers calling in... Most of the callers would interject into a conversation to tell them "You are both stupid." XM callers were all ass-kissing rednecks and sally-boy city people.

One of my favorite aspects of golden age O&A (and Stern for that matter) was the fact that being on the public airwaves meant everyone in the area knew them. You would get insane callers with vendettas against them, or the general old wet blanket who would come across the show and and call in outraged. Beyond that, you had O&A forced to interact with outsiders like Carol Miller, and other shows from the real world.

Opie's mantra... "No matter where we go, we will always be the enemy." Being liked goes against DOING THE BIT.