• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

He's Done

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
tagging his previous publishers begging for a second chance

how humiliating
The cherry on top is the song lyrics trying to act like he is always on the grind.

Pat they dont want to work with you.

1702715421707.png

Forum Clout
The cherry on top is the song lyrics trying to act like he is always on the grind.

Pat they dont want to work with you.

View attachment 171313
-Stays up all night "childing" trolls.
-Pretends to have a "garden" which grows stuff.
-Has bills to pay which end up in court proceedings and losses.
-If only suing your trolls were free of charge.

Stent

If you are not a mod, do not pretend to be one
Forum Clout
Never forget that for one of his books, his publisher suggested he needed to cut the entire first chapter. Bahaha.
I'd recommend the cutting the rest as well, but I'm sure it was just an unsubtle "fuck you" to Pat. He's too slow to understand that kind of insult and thought it was carefully considered opinion on his literary masterpiece.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Imagine how many times those two publishers have been tagged endlessly in arguments with his toilet and Bob Prongay. Besides the fact that he sold 18 total books, they would never involve themselves with him again.
You would think his agent would handle pitching his work or at least reach out in private. Pat thinks twitter is how you gaslight for a job. There has been so many times he responds to a tweet about a possible job and thinks thats better than sending a resume like a normal person.

1702734363358.png