• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

He's a science fiction writer in his early 40s and has never seen The Thing? How is this possible?

Opesterino

How does that feel?!
Forum Clout
childs.jpg

G

I hate that bitch more than Pat. What a retard.
Watching two retards talk about a great movie is infuriating. In the same sentence she calls the effects bad, but then talks about how creepy they are. Make up your mind. And Pat just can't help but be himself. He has to repeat his wannabe gotcha question until she answers or submits, instead of just saying "They're amazing practical creature effects. Shut up, stupid." I hate when he likes good things because he makes them suck too.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
I don't think he was allowed to see anything rated harder than PG as a kid, and he probably didn't have any friends he could visit to watch forbidden movies with their cool parents. I'm pretty sure I first saw The Thing on TBS or USA when I was a young teenager(?), and I'm about Pig's age. Maybe he didn't have cable or any decent local TV as a piglet, or maybe Mama Raven's "Da debil made scary movies!" stuck in his head.
It's possible he didn't have cable because he lived in the sticks- rural communities didn't really get cable until the late 80's-90's. The only option for those people to get beyond UHF/VHF channels would have been via satellite. And I'm not talking the nice DirecTV or dish setup on the roof- I'm talking the huge satellite that was atleast 10 ft plus in diameter and they were very expensive.

TV was completely different in the sticks back then- a lot of shitty reception on local channels and they would go off the air usually after David Letterman at around 1:30 to 2am (if the affiliate carried it) and go back on the air at 5am-6am.

Yeah, he's a fucking boob for not watching The Thing earlier in his life, however not watching it while he lived under his parent's roof is understandable.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
"No half measures. No gradual escalation".
It killed the dogs, you fucking autistic retard. If some weird creature killed all my dogs I'd kill it too. Fucking stupid fat idiot.

This just reminded me that PCJ not only took his wife and daughter, but his dog too. Based guy.

RIP.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Pat probably didn't like it because there were no pop culture references, and the tension wasn't repeatedly made redundant by the characters making smarmy quips.

Had Patrick been in this movie, it would have been 2 hours of him hiding and calling the police.

"You have been instructed, many thousands of times, to cease imitating biological life. Continuing to do so constitutes interstellar felony. Do not infiltrate this laboratory again".