• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

He's a science fiction writer in his early 40s and has never seen The Thing? How is this possible?

NigelCumia

Forum Clout
Screenshot_20221024-003656.jpg

I'd pay with my first born to hear Kurt Russell recite the phrase "set it all on fire, child" in a Thing remake.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
At this point I have to think this pile of blubber hadn’t watched any movies until he was 30.
I don't think he was allowed to see anything rated harder than PG as a kid, and he probably didn't have any friends he could visit to watch forbidden movies with their cool parents. I'm pretty sure I first saw The Thing on TBS or USA when I was a young teenager(?), and I'm about Pig's age. Maybe he didn't have cable or any decent local TV as a piglet, or maybe Mama Raven's "Da debil made scary movies!" stuck in his head.

G

Eagerly awaiting the day Pat watches the terrible prequel and declares it vastly superior to the original.

I'd say it's embarrassing he hadn't seen one of the great sci-fi/horror movies before but this is Pat and I'm just amazed he got there in the end.
I predicted the exact same thing not long ago. It's only a matter of time. Yes, child. Ramona Flowers is a much better action hero than Kurt Russell.

Edit: as a matter of fact it was you I was discussing it with. Time is a fat circle.

[URL unfurl="true"]https://pfgforums.net/threads/patrick-hates-horror-movies.23080/post-498811[/URL]

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
I predicted the exact same thing not long ago. It's only a matter of time. Yes, child. Ramona Flowers is a much better action hero than Kurt Russell.

Edit: as a matter of fact it was you I was discussing it with. Time is a fat circle.

At least we're consistent.