Here's your new GTA ✊🏽✊🏽✊🏽

Volkov

This forum saved my life!
β€Ž
You know exactly what the game is going to be like. You'll travel through a pretty but mostly uninteractive map listening to one of fifteen mumblerap stations to do a scripted, on-rails, heavily checkpointed movie mission where you auto-aim your way through another boring shooting gallery or perform mildly amusing contextual actions you can never do again while the CUHRAZZZY one-dimensional side characters spout strawmen social politics at you but don't dare to make fun of leftism or identity politics in any meaningful way and your jaded, misanthropic main character disinterestedly echoes the writers' personal political opinions. 90% of your time will be spent holding R2 to either complete the shooting gallery or to drive to an NPC's house so you can be told to drive halfway across the map to the next shooting gallery. You'll do this for a handful of short missions and then get fed into the soulless, microtransaction-filled online where a twelve-year-old Brazillian kid immediately kills you with a flying interdimensional hoverscooter and this is the only aspect of the game that will receive any attention or content for the next fifteen years.

16 year old who hacked them has already been doxed

Bumley

β€Ž
Goddamn what a bunch of gamergate fags in this thread. Been whining about SJWs for 10 years, but are more SJW than the actual SJWs.

That aside, GTA needs to go back in time again. This modern shit is tiresome.

G

Does anything in this leak even confirm what everyone is afraid of? Or is it just that one of the characters is a woman with a phat ass?

Volkov

This forum saved my life!
β€Ž
Does anything in this leak even confirm what everyone is afraid of? Or is it just that one of the characters is a woman with a phat ass?

Not particularly its more that they've gotten rid of the key employees who drove the original culture of the series and have bragged about how they are eradicating the "fratboy, boys club" culture, aka straight white men who they've replaced with perpetually offended fat women. Why else would we have a latino female lead in a game played mostly by males? I am sure they'll have no issues relating to her.

Stent

swatchsticker
β€Ž
β€Ž
What's the point of a driving game with shitty driving dynamics? GTA5 had retard cars and it looks like things are only going to get worse in GTA6.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
β€Ž
β€Ž
Not particularly its more that they've gotten rid of the key employees who drove the original culture of the series and have bragged about how they are eradicating the "fratboy, boys club" culture, aka straight white men who they've replaced with perpetually offended fat women. Why else would we have a latino female lead in a game played mostly by males? I am sure they'll have no issues relating to her.
Unfortunately me of all niggas on this forum am one of the ones who can relate to her.