Here's your new GTA ✊🏽✊🏽✊🏽

G

there is one HUGE exception to this

if you're hot white woman you have the world by the balls

this isn't me simping- I'm just telling the truth

shit- I'm willing to bet that Shannon Breen (sp) goes to the market, and general managers just give her shit for free
Yeah but people love to turn on you. Amber heard etc

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
β€Ž
β€Ž
She has to be a woman of color.

So funny how nobody cares about white women anymore. They had a moment during metoo in 2017 and now everyone looks back on that and laughs. Any angry white woman is a "karen".

This new gta v stars a white male and a latino woman.

White Men cutting their cocks off have replaced white woman in terms of opression.

The original Manhunt had a biracial protagonist. In the level with The Skinz they called him a half-breed and a shitskin.

G

Whoever the employee is that leaked this should give our ol’ pal Danny Ben Dovid Ross a call and ask if he could pick up a couple of shifts at the bar. Maybe even go on the Pancake House podcast and commiserate about being bitter former Rockstar employees with the king of bitter irrelevance himself, Danny.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
β€Ž
β€Ž
WWAWT Rockstar Table Tennis? Played the shit outta that.
Great game. Wasn't even intended to be a hit, it was just a way for Rockstar to show off their brand new Rage engine without releasing a GTA. Brilliant.

Whoever the employee is that leaked this should give our ol’ pal Danny Ben Dovid Ross a call and ask if he could pick up a couple of shifts at the bar. Maybe even go on the Pancake House podcast and commiserate about being bitter former Rockstar employees with the king of bitter irrelevance himself, Danny.
This wasn't leaked maliciously by an employee. This was done via accessing one of the developers during the pandemic when everyone was working from home and reliant on their own network security and whatnot. All the leaked footage is from over a year ago according to some of the file names and it lines up from where everyone worked from home. The hacker who released everything told Rockstar to look through their IT logs in case they were thinking he's lying. He also has several source codes including the source code for the Rage Engine.

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
β€Ž
β€Ž
GTA6.jpg

starshipretard69

Blue Oyster Dolt
β€Ž
β€Ž
Every YT video I found with clips was filled with gay comments like, "I feel so bad for the devs, but not Rockstar! Fuck those big wig assholes!" I agree with the latter to an extent, but why the fuck would you feel bad for the devs? All this means is that they'll likely have to work (and get paid) more since the release will probably be delayed now. Are they saying they feel bad for the devs because it looks like shit? I honestly don't understand.

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
β€Ž
β€Ž
Just seen the leaked footage. Already I don't like the two main protagonists.

The man looks like a unkempt beta male, and the woman with her stupid big arse is really distracting - especially when she walks! :mad:

Hopefully they'll fix the game mechanics so it doesn't feel like you're playing tank disguised as a human being.

Ultimately, as I do with most AAA games, I'll wait until it's been patched and reduced in price.

Just seen the leaked footage. Already I don't like the two main protagonists.

The man looks like a unkempt beta male, and the woman with her stupid big arse is really distracting - especially when she walks! :mad:

Hopefully they'll fix the game mechanics so it doesn't feel like you're playing tank disguised as a human being.

Ultimately, as I do with most AAA games, I'll wait until it's been patched and reduced in price.
It's a tired series that's long overstayed it's welcome. Look at what they did with the last one, where they release the same thing on three separate consoles over the course of a decade. Make vehicles impossible to buy without dedicating your miserable existence to grinding for dozens of hours, or just buying (((shark cards))).

The series stopped innovating by GTAIV where the series started backpedaling all the fun quirks of San Andreas and had boring sandboxes. I played through V once and never touched it again.

Last edited:

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
β€Ž
β€Ž
It's a tired series that's long overstayed it's welcome. Look at what they did with the last one, where they release the same thing on three separate consoles over the course of a decade. Make vehicles impossible to buy without dedicating your miserable existence to grinding for dozens of hours, or just buying (((shark cards))).

The series stopped innovating by GTAIV where the series started backpedaling all the fun quirks of San Andreas and had boring sandboxes. I played through V once and never touched it again.
Yeah, it's been pretty much dead since GTA V.

The only way that the series could be expanded upon is if they went back and refined the grounded tone of GTA IV. It doesn't need to be serious or dark (not that I would have a problem), but it needs to restrict the outlandish characters and situations to only side missions and maybe a few minor characters in the main story. The series needs to refocus the main storyline on the criminal underworld, and not fucking government agencies or satirizing pop culture. After that, they can throw in all other shit from GTA Online (nightclubs, street races, etc) since it looks like it's based in Vice City.

But fuck, if they're going to have a female lead, especially in a GTA game, can they at least make her sexy? I'm sorry to go on, but the way she waddles around is like a fat office temp trying assert her dominance. It's fucking silly. I can't believe they haven't made her at least somewhat athletic looking, but attractive.

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
β€Ž
β€Ž
he only uses the n word while in his wifes private plane
I'm not up on all the quarterpoundering stuff like I used to be but iirc his wife is good looking

the question I have:
- is she just good looking in general or,
- good looking compared to what he looks like