LAZERBEAMZ

β€Ž
β€Ž
Link to 90 videos if you want

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
β€Ž
β€Ž
You can find all the footage on burner YT accounts.

People are calling this a beta when it's clearly an alpha test.

I've been a GTA fanboy since GTA 1 came out and I'm glad to say that this game will not be good. Nobody from the original team is there anymore and we are currently in a woke culture that'll never end.

There used to be rage and anger that the game was violent, that rage about the violence changed to rage about not having a female lead. They've added that and it just won't work.

The game will be a failure, and reviews from the mainstream reviewers will not be truthful about it.

What WILL succeed is the online element of the game, just like with 5. That's all I'm buying it for. I don't need to play a mission in story mode that will involve me having to probably investigate the Jan. 6 riots because the game is woke.

SensibleKeks

β€Ž
β€Ž
You can find all the footage on burner YT accounts.

People are calling this a beta when it's clearly an alpha test.

I've been a GTA fanboy since GTA 1 came out and I'm glad to say that this game will not be good. Nobody from the original team is there anymore and we are currently in a woke culture that'll never end.

There used to be rage and anger that the game was violent, that rage about the violence changed to rage about not having a female lead. They've added that and it just won't work.

The game will be a failure, and reviews from the mainstream reviewers will not be truthful about it.

What WILL succeed is the online element of the game, just like with 5. That's all I'm buying it for. I don't need to play a mission in story mode that will involve me having to probably investigate the Jan. 6 riots because the game is woke.
I wouldn't have a problem with a female character if they went a Bonnie and Clyde direction to the characters. But since there are women writers on this game, it'll be awful.

JonHeDoesIt

β€Ž
Alpha-test or not, I got bored about thirty seconds into that footage. Same old crime game shit.

The large map, cinematic story, quest-based games are stagnant. Video games need to dump their resources into truly immersive VR so they can take the next leap, though there's way too much money in micro-transactions for that to happen anytime soon.