Here we go again: "SHOTS FIRED" in the hovel

Honey Badger

My father has no penis
I think that's it. He imagines that if he explains what's going on, everyone will be on his side - that's why he got super pissy when the judge didn't sentence BDA to a penal colony ("I thought I'd be heard!").

This could be his way of finally getting the FBI to listen.
But then why was he such a hateable cunt in that leaked audio? Wouldn’t he want to come off as the sympathetic victim of evil nazi cyber-stalkers?

Something ain’t adding up…..

G

Cause he's a cunt and didn't know some hot chick was recording him from down the street. Remember too... His tiny cock was poking out of his robe and the female officer was probably laughing. Humiliating situation, even though he staged it. He thought the cops would bow to the pig and phone the CIA cybercrimes squad.
But then why was he such a hateable cunt in that leaked audio? Wouldn’t he want to come off as the sympathetic victim of evil nazi cyber-stalkers?

Opesterino

How does that feel?!
We know Patrick doesn't understand how the law works.

If this is him doing it, this is how I speculate that he's thinking about it.

• Holy shit I owe Quasi a bunch of money
  • It's getting larger by the month. I'll never be able to repay it.
  • I'll set up my own SWATting and blame Owen.
  • This will trigger the FBI go to after Owen and Quasi.
  • They will be convicted of felony texting and I won't have to pay any money.
  • In fact, they'll have to pay me for emotional trauma.
This is why he's a famous author and you're not.

He seen how much $$ that one thing got from crying about a 'swatting' on twitter so pig wants a taste now.

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?

Because he called in the report for his half of the half-hovel; expecting them to leave the other half (where he was sleeping) alone.

Unfortunately, real cops are more persistent than in Pat's limited imagination, and so they cleared both halves of the hovel. Pat gets put in cuffs, Pat gets led into the street (away from the potential gunman), everybody laughs at Pat's cock, Pat oinks and squeals at everyone, Pat keeps the whole affair secret (knowing that he's Fatricked it up and we'll laugh at him) until pests start bothering him with the audio.

At least, that's my theory.

Because he called in the report for his half of the half-hovel; expecting them to leave the other half (where he was sleeping) alone.

Unfortunately, real cops are more persistent than in Pat's limited imagination, and so they cleared both halves of the hovel. Pat gets put in cuffs, Pat gets led into the street (away from the potential gunman), everybody laughs at Pat's cock, Pat oinks and squeals at everyone, Pat keeps the whole affair secret (knowing that he's Fatricked it up and we'll laugh at him) until pests start bothering him with the audio.

At least, that's my theory.
I'm just going to go ahead and move all of this into the '100% CONFIRMED' column.

BudDickman

It's interesting that the latest call only has one entry for Status History:

9:34 pmAssignment Completed

The last one where Pat was manhandled and cuffed before his little tantrum had two entries, and so do most calls that aren't follow ups or "Special Assignments":

1:02 amAdvised/Referral
1:02 amService in Progress

This makes it seem like the police did as Pat instructed and disregarded the call. In that case, if this is an actual stlaker doing this, they aren't accomplishing anything except validating Pat's victim status.

I heard on the Kiwi Farms secret forum there’s talk of someone there who goes by SommervilleDan that called in these fake police reports to launch the comeback of his popular podcast where he does these Brian Gilgore style rants. It’s crazy how they’re always breaking our do not interact rule over there.

This makes it seem like the police did as Pat instructed and disregarded the call.
In the not too distant future, Rick is sprawled out on the ground, his pink fart blankie wrapped around his girthy torso. He breathes heavily as parts of the blankie begin to turn red. Smoke hangs in the air from Niki's last decision.
"911, what's your emergency?"
"My wife just shot me, I'm at 2611 Oakland. It's a duplex, look it up."
"Very funny sir. We've been informed by that resident that all calls like this are to be treated as phony. *click*"
The cell phone falls from his fat, swollen hand. As his vision goes dark, he has a harrowing realization:
The idiots won.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
I heard on the Kiwi Farms secret forum there’s talk of someone there who goes by SommervilleDan that called in these fake police reports to launch the comeback of his popular podcast where he does these Brian Gilgore style rants. It’s crazy how they’re always breaking our do not interact rule over there.

Of all those Kiwi Farmers, that Dan guy seems like one of the most troublesome. Tell him to behave!!

(Anthony Cumia reference, Dan)