• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Heidi hildeman open for business again

Professor Rape

49 20 4C 49 4B 45 20 52 41 50 45
Forum Clout
669e4549b58bbe6fd59ba67722f7ac9a.jpg

She's starting to remind me of Paul, except she's found other humans who will actually touch her.

0edcb7d9f986e98b90ed55f853df0075.jpg

"...so I need all the support I can get with this."

NO ONE CARES! [/Opie voice]

Oops! Looks like I spoke too soon. She shared it to her personal page and...

244a5bd459047bc0e2044d1cdb6506b2.jpg

Three people care.

I'm so sorry, Heidi.
Why don't ugly women ever realize it's not supposed to be difficult to get into a relationship, and they're just fucking ugly? "It's not my fault... this guy is just too selfish to get into a relationship." With you! Into a relationship with you!

They don't comprehend they're ugly because so many horny guys just want to fuck them. Men will fuck a pie, stupids.

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
669e4549b58bbe6fd59ba67722f7ac9a.jpg

She's starting to remind me of Paul, except she's found other humans who will actually touch her.

0edcb7d9f986e98b90ed55f853df0075.jpg

"...so I need all the support I can get with this."

NO ONE CARES! [/Opie voice]

Oops! Looks like I spoke too soon. She shared it to her personal page and...

244a5bd459047bc0e2044d1cdb6506b2.jpg

Three people care.

I'm so sorry, Heidi.
She's so depressed she shared a selfie. That's not depression.
Put your pussy away stupid.

RoTheHo69

Forum Clout
Why don't ugly women ever realize it's not supposed to be difficult to get into a relationship, and they're just fucking ugly? "It's not my fault... this guy is just too selfish to get into a relationship." With you! Into a relationship with you!

They don't comprehend they're ugly because so many horny guys just want to fuck them. Men will fuck a pie, stupids.
Men will fuck uncooked poultry or meat.

KaNAMBLA Harris

Fine Hatian Cuisine
Forum Clout
I just noticed her Facebook name is “Oblivious Empath” what a dumb bitch. Stupid cunts LOVE calling themselves empaths. Wow I’m so in touch with how people are feeling…. When they’re frowning I can tell they’re sad and when they smile I can tell they’re happy…. This makes me a very special and spiritually attuned person……

NOT!!!!!!

RoTheHo69

Forum Clout
I just noticed her Facebook name is “Oblivious Empath” what a dumb bitch. Stupid cunts LOVE calling themselves empaths. Wow I’m so in touch with how people are feeling…. When they’re frowning I can tell they’re sad and when they smile I can tell they’re happy…. This makes me a very special and spiritually attuned person……

NOT!!!!!!
Meanwhile all they ever talk about is themselves, all they ever take pictures of is themselves, all of their perceptions are wrapped up in themselves how can they have time to think about anyone or anything else? Nice empathy stupids.