• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Heidi hildeman open for business again

Mike Glyer

Rick is Persona Non Grata on File 770
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Some guy tried to forcibly take away her celibacy so she gave it away instead.
Screenshot-20240701-071849-Chrome.jpg
I swear even when people get sober, their brains are fucked. Why would you share this? "I haven't been very public with this information..." First of all, why would you be? And "when they hear the news..."? How big of a whore do you need to be where "Hildy is fucking again!" spreads among the men in your area? This bitch is so fucking broken. What did Hildy's parents do to them? Do we have any info on them?

Professor Rape

49 20 4C 49 4B 45 20 52 41 50 45
β€Ž
Forum Clout
This woman has to fight men off
Screenshot-20240701-074942-Chrome.jpg
I hate when women complain about men telling them to smile. I get told to smile from men and women all the time. It's not a sexist thing, it's a human thing. People want to see others happy. Stupid cunt.

And it really annoys me how she's trying to put a negative spin on rape. Ugly (and sick!) woman.

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
6 months isn't a commitment to celibacy, you dumb broad. It's a little dry spell and you couldve used that time to pick up some skills beyond just being a worthless whore.
"Oh, I gave my precious celibacy up to some guy twice because some other guy didn't rape me earlier". What a crazy bitch.

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Pretty sure she meant two different guys, brother.
Yeah. She said some guy tried to "take her celibacy against her will" which is a fucking crazy way of trying to imply an attempted rape but could just mean he asked her for sex a few times. He didn't succeed, ie she managed to turn him down and keep ahold of her celibacy exactly like she wanted. Then she went and just willingly gave it away to some completely unrelated guy (or two, or twice) and tried to somehow blame the first guy who didn't actually fuck her. What fucking weird sexjunkie logic she has. It's like saying she smoked crack again just in case someone pinned her down and forced her to smoke crack so it could be on her terms.

Last edited: