• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Has This Airbnb Been Posted?

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Fat ass killing with the 5 stars. Nearly 100k$ USD already for sure
View attachment 214037

This person used Pats free, used grill. Lol enjoy food poisoning
Free, convenient, and easy street parking. That's not a selling point.

"Unit provides access to running water and electricity for all of your hygiene and charging needs"

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
You would have been better off with a 90 IQ and growing potatoes.

1721485541468.png
I'll have you know my Irish granmuddah was a saint on Ert'

Total Tranny Death

Virtuous pedo killer
Anyone figure out how he's doing these? They cannot all be real.
Then again there is no way pat could be real either. No one is that lunk headed.
He's almost certainly a member of a forum/Facebook group for Airbnb hosts who book each other's listings and leave 5 star reviews. Earlier in the thread someone pointed out that the vast majority of reviewers on his hovel also had 5 star reviews from Fatso.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Some form of “communicate” is in every review or close enough. These are faked.
It doesn’t make sense why so many are praising the people they are paying to stay at their place for being “communicative” - outside of “the keys are here, you park here, you turn on the tv like this, check in / check out is this time” there’s nothing else to communicate.

It doesn’t make sense why so many are praising the people they are paying to stay at their place for being “communicative” - outside of “the keys are here, you park here, you turn on the tv like this, check in / check out is this time” there’s nothing else to communicate.
They always mention Fatso and never his wife which is also strange. Why would she want this abrasive asshole who makes enemies everywhere he goes to be the face of this "business"? He must be selling himself as a celebrity and promising them some sort of kickback for positive reviews, which are obviously scripted for them. "It just so happens I'm a famous author, so I'll take care of writing the review for you."

Total Tranny Death

Virtuous pedo killer
Some form of “communicate” is in every review or close enough. These are faked.
At the very least, it shows that the people leaving these reviews are other Airbnb hosts. I've used Airbnb countless times and have never thought to rate any host's "communicative"-ness, yet every time a host leaves a review about me, they always talk about how communicative I am even if I go my entire stay without ever meeting them or messaging them.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Patrick's killing it.

No wonder he didn't bother to tweet any congratulations to those who won this year's Hugo awards.

That's just chum in the water compared to his every day plaudits.
He really did find a cheat code for life with this Airbnb. He’s netting $83k/month. Fuck I’d scrub a toilet 3x a week for that kind of scratch too.