Has This Airbnb Been Posted?

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
Pat can't help himself and has to inject politics into everything, even his job as an inn keeper / maid for his mother-in-law's house. What the fuck does this guy catering for the RNC have to do with anything?
View attachment 212181
Noooooo, child John was merely catering the event and is in NO WAY a TRUMP SUPPORTING NAZI!!

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Should he really be discussing the employment situation of his guests? Guy made no mention of his job in his review. Pat is such an oddball.
I think it was deliberate passive aggression. Pat publicizing he works for Republicans (capital offense) while also playing nice with the Airbnb forced speech review system.

LongIslandchomper

OnA🤝🇷🇺
1000010528.jpg

Why are people not posting screenshots of his Airbnb on Twitter? I want to see him acknowledge being an Airbnb host finally.
So far he hasn't appeared to admit publicly he's running an Airbnb out of the hovel. The closest he's gotten is telling trolls he's going to assault them and they will be incapacitated and arrested after the trolls tell him they're going to rent his Airbnb on their next trip to Milwaukee.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Pat can't help himself and has to inject politics into everything, even his job as an inn keeper / maid for his mother-in-law's house. What the fuck does this guy catering for the RNC have to do with anything?
View attachment 212181
He doesn't want to jeopardize the customary 5-stars-for-5-stars arrangement so he posts his usual hostpaste, but he's too petty not to include very passive aggressive signalling that this guy works for Republicans, in the hope some progressive firebrand with a backbone reads it does fuck him over in the future.

Not Piggy though, he needs every cent he can get. Morals for thee, child, not for me.