• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Has This Airbnb Been Posted?

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
IMG_4489.gif

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Niki must be counting the days down until Pat fucks off to Glasgow.

"Of course there were a lot of gentleman callers. We run an Air BnB!"
“welp, it seems our stalkers have moved on from
Just trying to kill us and have strangers steal our possessions. They have now moved on to sending well-hung people of color to our home when my wife is home alone. 1/69

Racist Google Intern

Please watch the Itchy and Scratchy Friends Hour!
How common is it to leave a review for an AirBnB you've stayed in? Anyone ever do this before? I've never rented one, but I also rarely leave online reviews.
If the owner pesters me I leave a 4 star, then I found out they could rate you so I always just did five so it wouldn't bite me in the ass later.

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Screenshot-2024-07-07-at-3-00-44-PM.png

Every guest who doesn't complain about something gets this exact same copy and paste review from the Pig and it annoys me greatly for no particular reason.

Looking forward to seeing what kind of review that Redditor on X who keeps telling Pat he's going to leave a massive log of shit floating in his toilet is going to get.
Report as spam just to be safe