Has This Airbnb Been Posted?

His location really isn't that bad. If you've ever lived in a college neighborhood that's pretty much what it is, just add some impoverished blacks. There are lots of artsy hipster types around.

Any airbnb's primary purpose is a cheap place to sleep. Most people don't go to a hotel to hang around the room all day.
You ain't gonna get any good sleep where this location is. Might be nice enough during the day. But at night all you can hear is the house parties, peelouts, and sirens.
And THOSE will the LEAST of your noise complaints. IDIOT. I'M FUCKING SERIOUS. LOOK IT UP.

Turry Fawks

Good evening cowards
He still looks like an AI photo to me. How far away are we to having actual AI music acts that people pay to see (through visual images / holograms etc) because I’m thinking in the next two years we will a hit artist that will be big on streaming / downloading / radio etc and they aren’t even a real person.
Most celebrities are all phony, focus-grouped faggots anyways. Might as well replace them with a machine

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
I don't want to make a new thread for this but the current season of Top Chef takes place in Milwaukee and the Whole Foods they shop in every week is 100% the one across the street from Hooligans.

Patsy baby, strike while the iron's hot. Walking distance to that supermarket from the reality show!
1719339645623.png