• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Has This Airbnb Been Posted?

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Forum Clout
Yes obviously my math was…whats the word. Hypothetical I guess. Obviously 100 people couldn’t stay there for 5 nights each. But they could stay there for 2-3 nights and the math works out.

100 attendees for 3 nights = 300 days.

He’s been hosting this since November 2022 which actually means he’s had more than 365 days to fill out.

So going back to my original figures:

$163 per night for 3 nights = $489

$489 + service fee of $50 = $550

Now multiply that by 100 guests over a year and we get $55,000. Pre tax.

So ok, LESS than the (generous) $100k figure I threw out. Thats still righteous bucks for the fat man.
Looks like we have a new Fetterster.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Just photoshop a little eye shadow and mascara on to a letterman pic.
IMG_4560.jpeg

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Strange that he'd rent it for RNC attendees. I thought he wanted fascists destroyed and penniless. Is he going to punch those Nazis? He can't sit at a table with them because anyone who sits with a Nazi is a Nazi according to him.
That's why he tried to gouge them charging 3.5 times what he normally would

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
I’m not being facetious here…please someone correct me. Because I want to understand what the actual math is because I still don’t know where i’m fucking up here
1. You’re assuming too many occupied nights, use 180 or so.
2. The Airbnb fee goes to Airbnb, not Rick, so don’t count that.
3. Airbnb also takes 3% of the room rate.

I know the rate changes during the year and week/weekend so I’m not going to try and figure out the average rate but you can do that if you want to check a bunch of days.

Let’s say it’s $140

$140 x 180 x 97% = $24,444

And that’s just income. He’d have to pay taxes on that plus whatever expenses they have like insurance, extra utilities, coffee, supplies, etc. assuming he’s cleaning himself.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
1. You’re assuming too many occupied nights, use 180 or so.
2. The Airbnb fee goes to Airbnb, not Rick, so don’t count that.
3. Airbnb also takes 3% of the room rate.

I know the rate changes during the year and week/weekend so I’m not going to try and figure out the average rate but you can do that if you want to check a bunch of days.

Let’s say it’s $140

$140 x 180 x 97% = $24,444

And that’s just income. He’d have to pay taxes on that plus whatever expenses they have like insurance, extra utilities, coffee, supplies, etc. assuming he’s cleaning himself.
Ok i stand correcTed