• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Has This Airbnb Been Posted?

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
I doubt any of the reviews are fake. If I book a room or an Uber or anything I always leave a stellar review if they didn’t piss me off too bad. I think most normies are about the same
The lowest review he got was from a Schwoogie from San Antonio. Evidently it’s drafty and cold in there, even with thermostat set to 74. I’ll give Pat a pass, after having lived in a chocolate hellhole (New Orleans) I can testify that blacks love shit to be hot. You never hear AC units running in the hood in the summer in Louisiana. You also hear everyone’s music.

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
someone had pointed out a lull in xeets around noon and a squealing spree during "lunch break" a few months ago

turns out he was busy looking like this
1710703430219.png

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
I stayed in an AirBnB once and the owner left these leaflets bribing you to leave a positive review for a Amazon gift card worth like 5 bucks. I’m sure Fatboy is doing something similar it’s why all the reviews hit certain phrases. No doubt some user group or guide tells these types to do it to encourage reviews.
Exactly as I said earlier something is up with his reviews, far too many guests used the words "prompt response" what are the chances that so many needed prompt attention?
The posts are definitely coerced

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
I’ve never done the Airbnb thing because it sounds terrible even at nice properties, but do “hosts” generally offer to hang out with the guests or is Rick just a special kind of asshole?
Had one time many years ago where the only place we could find was an upstairs suite in a big house with the family living there. The lady was hilarious, pretty hot for about 60, and made us breakfast/brought us Advil and some home remedy hangover cure.

Maybe Rick does the same? Wakes up his guests with a Bloody Mary and a reading from one of his books.

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
I am a genuine Airbnb customer who stayed at Patrick's home. Please let my review reach the masses since Patrick deleted it -

"I was very appalled by the smell when I first entered the property. I was greeted by Patrick, who explained it away 'Oh that's just my wife's pussy, don't worry about that. Niggers like to fart in it. It's an arrangement we have'. A little weird I thought but hey. Anyway he showed me into the main area of the duplex, where there was a tiny kitchen with a fridge and some units that were enough to hold some basic items. He started grabbing my crotch at this point and saying 'I like children. You got any kids I could rape??'. I thought this was a little strange but carried on with the rest of the tour since me and my gf needed a place to stay for the night.

'I just love fucking kids and am friends with many people who do!!' - Patrick said this and it was a little disturbing, so we backed out of the apartment at this point and ran away. He chased us down the street, naked, with his cock in his hand, jacking it screaming 'I just wanna fuck kids so bad!! do you got any?!!!!!!'

We didn't return and have since reported him to Airbnb'.

Thank you for listening to our story and I hope it inspires other brave people to come forward.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Forum Clout
Oh god nigger come on in what way are they fake. This is all based on the bias we have that Patrick is an unlikable unmotivated retard and thus couldn’t be realistically doing this. Obviously if he has 100 reviews he’s had more people there than 100. And as everyone else and I have said theres no way you could fake a review without someone actually paying for the reservation and staying there. You can look at these reviews and see Patricks reviews on them as attendees and their other stays. Piggys razor…
Who the fuck is going to Milwaukee during the weekdays?