Happy 9/11

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Reminds me of Mancow audio of him fearing for his life because they are in the tallest building in whatever shitty city he was broadcasting from.
WE’RE IN THE UH SEARS TOWER FOLKS AND I GOTTA GO HOME AND (starts choking up) SEE MY FAMILY AND MAKE SURE THEYRE OKAY.

The irony is is that the Sears towers WERE evacuated but there was never any threat to Chicago. He was being an overdramatic fag.

Jenna

If God truly loved you He'd have made you taller
I watched 9/11 documentaries all day yesterday. The best one was just footage from people filming in NYC on the day intercutting between them. The worst was the "I survived 9/11" which was 90 minutes of I climbed down a lot of stairs and made it out before the towers collapsed.

Voscabulary

and now it's all over
When I was living in Colorado during one of the 9-11 anniversaries I asked a guy I worked with, who was from Nebraska, what he remembered that day. He made me laugh because he said people there were flipping out and worried as if an attack would happen in some rural town that's nobody knows in a state most Americans can't even point out.
one of my friends in oklahoma told me his father picked him up from school in a panic and started loading guns and packing bags, as if men in white robes and picnic blanket headwraps were about to put a sandal through his front door

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
one of my friends in oklahoma told me his father picked him up from school in a panic and started loading guns and packing bags, as if men in white robes and picnic blanket headwraps were about to put a sandal through his front door
Lots sikhs were getting harassed too from people that thought they were all the same.