• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

GTFIH @Dutch Massacre

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Pop quiz onaforums!

Apart from allianceposting, what's the most notable thing the Dutch twins have brought to the forum? They post pictures of actresses they like and they also ___________________________. Fill in the blank.

I'm gonna go with "has a weird sink".
8f7a0b5289ce25e77f92851f0677580e.png

G

Pop quiz onaforums!

Apart from allianceposting, what's the most notable thing the Dutch twins have brought to the forum? They post pictures of actresses they like and they also ___________________________. Fill in the blank.

I'm gonna go with "has a weird sink".
Okay, but who gives a flying fuck what anyone does or doesn't bring to the forum? We aren't building a community. We're a bunch of retards who make dumb jokes and turn on each other at the drop of a hat, as this thread shows.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Plus I guess the wheelchair makes for an easier target. I'm so sorry all of this happened to your ten year old bootyhole.
Thank you, luckily i found Jesus, and with his help i was able to forgive Dan for his depraved actions and lost soul.

Dan won't leave me alone though, and keeps victim blaming me for the horrible things he did to every one of my available 10 year old holes.

Jenna

You should take a day off
It was Dougie that started the sperg over Dan's "don't make fun of women". The "you post pictures of Lucy" got the Dutch on board but remember they secretly apologized in DMs.

Dougie set it in motion, Snake delivered the final poke a la Pontius. But like Jesus our lord and savior Dan rose from the grave and walks among us again

Dougie had a weird spergout because Dan was getting attention and he had a huge crush on Mewler for being a tradwife nazi. He had a couple funny threads (Let's get retarded was a hit) and 98% the same mentally ill ramblings because he saw Dan/Mew as the "power couple" of the forums and wanted to bring them down.

The PM thing started not because of his enemies, but because his friends (like me) are shit-stirring cunts who egged him on. He turned on Snake with the whole "I never found you funny but nice drawings" thing and Snake took that as personally as child takes pictures of Muhammad.

It was 100% Dan & Snake's actions, period. The credit-taking incels just decided since they didn't like Dan, they were the ones responsible for everyone turning on him.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Dougie had a weird spergout because Dan was getting attention and he had a huge crush on Mewler for being a tradwife nazi. He had a couple funny threads (Let's get retarded was a hit) and 98% the same mentally ill ramblings because he saw Dan/Mew as the "power couple" of the forums and wanted to bring them down.

The PM thing started not because of his enemies, but because his friends (like me) are shit-stirring cunts who egged him on. He turned on Snake with the whole "I never found you funny but nice drawings" thing and Snake took that as personally as child takes pictures of Muhammad.

It was 100% Dan & Snake's actions, period. The credit-taking incels just decided since they didn't like Dan, they were the ones responsible for everyone turning on him.
8f7a0b5289ce25e77f92851f0677580e.png

Duxbury Dave

The Ringleader
Thank you, luckily i found Jesus, and with his help i was able to forgive Dan for his depraved actions and lost soul.

Dan won't leave me alone though, and keeps victim blaming me for the horrible things he did to every one of my available 10 year old holes.
I've never stepped foot in your surrender monkey country. But please thank your grandmother for servicing our American boys during WW2.

Carol's Stink Blaster

Poot poot poot poot

@Nikki's Stinky Bum Bum comment?

Jenna

You should take a day off
Get raped in all available holes at the age of 10?

You're right, that's the other thing they bring. Constant, relentless child abuse jokes. Make a hundred thousand jokes about fucking children, the alliance will make a hundred thousand more. The funniest topic in the entire world to them, and boy can they get realllllllllly descriptive when telling you exactly how you rape Mexican children.

But hey, 3 incels who seem to never have had a girlfriend in any of their lives and spend all day thinking up child rape jokes can't possibly be the pedos. It's Furburger because... it's just Furburger okay?

Okay, but who gives a flying fuck what anyone does or doesn't bring to the forum? We aren't building a community. We're a bunch of retards who make dumb jokes and turn on each other at the drop of a hat, as this thread shows.

Don't take other people's shit and claim credit. I don't care what you bring to the forum, don't +1ing yourself into other people's business.