• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

GTFIH @Dutch Massacre

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Christ is King
christ-king.jpg

Jenna

You should take a day off
Jesus, no wonder @Jenna defends this Muslim fuck, they have a lot in common.

They aren't people.

I'm the one that riled him up! Christ, I'm over here comparing the Quran to Charlotte's Web only for you to show up once child is in full islamic schitzo mode to go "yayyyyy me and my brother did this praise Lucy!" You shitdicks pulled this same shit with Dan. Snake does the actual bit but you couldn't steal his valor fast enough.

If you actually had a job instead of being a welfare leech, you'd know the worst kind of co-worker is the fag who always tries to take credit for shit you do. HEY THE BOSS LIKED THAT WELL I WAS THE ONE WHO CAME UP WITH THE IDEA! ME ME ME I DESERVE THE PROMOTION!

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
I'm the one that riled him up! Christ, I'm over here comparing the Quran to Charlotte's Web only for you to show up once child is in full islamic schitzo mode to go "yayyyyy me and my brother did this praise Lucy!" You shitdicks pulled this same shit with Dan. Snake does the actual bit but you couldn't steal his valor fast enough.

If you actually had a job instead of being a welfare leech, you'd know the worst kind of co-worker is the fag who always tries to take credit for shit you do. HEY THE BOSS LIKED THAT WELL I WAS THE ONE WHO CAME UP WITH THE IDEA! ME ME ME I DESERVE THE PROMOTION!
8f7a0b5289ce25e77f92851f0677580e.png

Carol's Stink Blaster

Poot poot poot poot

It was Dougie that started the sperg over Dan's "don't make fun of women". The "you post pictures of Lucy" got the Dutch on board but remember they secretly apologized in DMs.

Dougie set it in motion, Snake delivered the final poke a la Pontius. But like Jesus our lord and savior Dan rose from the grave and walks among us again