• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

GTFIH @Dutch Massacre

Stent

The Black Scorpion
WWAWD prophet who looks like a pedophile? (Because he is)

01-19-muhammad-04.jpg

G

Mohammed did NOT look like that (Persian larp)...and that isn't Mohammed SAAW. that is Ali (his cousin and the first male revert)...he didn't look like that though, that is just Persian usurping Arab history. Also we don't draw images...so this is haram (shia Muslims have a lot of Zoroastrian influence and are misguided).

Not really trying to engage you @Stent...you can fuck off... this is to set the record straight for the neutral observer

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Mohammed did NOT look like that (Persian larp)...and that isn't Mohammed SAAW. that is Ali (his cousin and the first male revert)...he didn't look like that though, that is just Persian usurping Arab history. Also we don't draw images...so this is haram (shia Muslims have a lot of Zoroastrian influence and are misguided).

Not really trying to engage you @Stent...you can fuck off... this is to set the record straight for the neutral observer
muhammad_cartoon1.jpg

Jenna

You should take a day off

Hey alliance, we finally figured out what button you have to press to make child go crazy. You're welcome!

G

Yeah I was a fool...

I give it up to @Bubbler for finding the oil-water line.
Bubbler was the ONLY one mindful enough to find the defining contradiction. In a way, it is almost karmic (or my retribution) because I smugly trolled him in dms before...he showed that my self-perception is over-rated, and even (mindful) infidels have enough fitra to call it out.

deuces faggots...not my fault you don't have a line in the sand

(btw: Rutherford blaze + the dutch mocking the prophet isn't shit, they arent PEOPLE in my eyes, it doesn't offend) but my line has been exposed to others, and I cant continue here (I got checkmated).

Last edited by a moderator: