• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

GTFIH @Dutch Massacre

G

How old was his wife? Answer the question in a prompt manner.

yall finna seethe, Jewna?
Anywhere from 12 to 18 (marriage...not consummation)

the 6 to 9 is from her (Aisha, may Allah be pleased with her) testimony (motivated by rewinding her betrothal and putting herself above some other wives and political rivals. She lied. It is ok, she didn't know her lie will be used by you for evil. Aisha was a lionness, but you don't care, you don't know anything about her, you just are motivated by kufr (expected).

Jenna

You should take a day off
lol3.jpg

Hey Aussie you meant to give me a car crash not a col

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
It really shows what kind of jealous, bitter fuck you are that you turned on me the second you thought I worked at the place I allegedly work at. Not a single moment of happy Patreeky anymore, just this envious little shit. At least Cakehorn hasn't changed the way he treats me.

Didja think we were equals, buddy? Patreeky, Cakehorn and Jenna, three shut-in brothers in arms all posting pictures of pretty celebrities in lieu of real women. There are forums out there where everyone's like you guys, this isn't one of them.

The entitlement of "I'm gonna change my username but expect everyone to know who I used to be" posters is staggering. I'm not studying your syntax and keeping a spreadsheet.
Find the mental help you need, this is the actor that plays ShutYourCakeHorn on the forum talking, accept Jesus as your lord and savior.

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
I like the idea that @Jenna is still wringing his little Jewish penny-smelly hands, albeit now frustrated and seething. Some goy at SNL didn't laugh at your Borscht Belt SNL sketch idea? The real Jenna Ortega didn't give you an autograph? Why so mad?

Anywhere from 12 to 18 (marriage...not consummation)
Oh, that's totally cool.

Was his last name Cumia, btw?

Riccardo Bosi

View attachment 104800

Hey Aussie you meant to give me a car crash not a col
I use the Col as a "yeeeah riiight" and a "harumph" reaction.

Nice mirroring, faggot. When in doubt, just repeat back what someone already said. It's a classic "I have no fucking idea what to say right now but I'm butthurt so gotta come back hard" move.

You really are a dumb gay faggot, aren't you?
- guy calls himself Gay Faggot
- Dan calls him a gay faggot

I know a guy who works at SNL, he can write some better material for you. I'll hook you up niiiiice.

Jenna

You should take a day off
soft bitch you skee daddled out of here for 2 weeks + your brother too cuz of my trolling. You don't have the right to use phrases like What the Fuck...you are the epitome of what, the, fuck.

Now that I'm back on your side can you explain who invented George Washington? Was it the US or was it Britain? I've been to Mount Vernon when I was younger so like I've seen documents he personally signed and such.

Duxbury Dave

The Ringleader
You mirrored me first, stupid.
Haha
I use the Col as a "yeeeah riiight" and a "harumph" reaction.

- guy calls himself Gay Faggot
- Dan calls him a gay faggot

I know a guy who works at SNL, he can write some better material for you. I'll hook you up niiiiice.
Haha. Maybe you guys should find a central location where you can all fly out and suck each other's dicks. You know I'm smarter, richer, and more succcessful than you'll ever be.

Eat my fucking ass until it's spotless, fags.

G
  • Deleted by N/A
Show…

Riccardo Bosi

Haha. Maybe you guys should find a central location where you can all fly out and suck each other's dicks. You know I'm smarter, richer, and more succcessful than you'll ever be.

Eat my fucking ass until it's spotless, fags.
Your head looks like it has AIDS. Fix it.

flaviagoodgurl.png

my hoosband is big sussess, jajajajajaja

Can you or your brother replicate 1% of for eg what @Jenna did to that Shane loser.

No, because for that to occur you would have to be more than Dutch amoeba.

Now go prance, flit and sashay away to the David Lynch thread.
It's about content providing!

:dm_md: