• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Group interview for a job, fuck

G

So was this dude really Dan? He stopped posting after he got called out. Add this one to the list of dismantled Dan alts?
As much as I would love it to be, I'm nearly certain it was someone else having a loff. I hate being a vague faggot, but this mysterious poster is a good egg if I'm right, and I don't want to blow up his spot.

G

You’re such a fucking cocktease.
You know what? You're right. Who gives a shit. If I'm wrong, it's not the end of the world; and if I'm right, it's a throwaway bit account. Okay, so I took these first two screenshots about 15 seconds apart. Nothing to see really, other than showing one guy was last seen two minutes after the mysterious poster.

Screenshot_20221111_214615_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20221111_214543_Chrome.jpg

What made me even look was this, though. "Un-hireable" was an odd way of putting it, so I searched. Turns out only one user has ever typed it that way, and more than once. I also noticed he uses the "adjective, adjective, and ____" to describe Patrick as well. It's all circumstantial and I could very well be wrong, but the use of "un-hireable" makes a nigga have to wonder.

Screenshot_20221111_214712_Chrome.jpg

There's my autism on display.

G

You know what? You're right. Who gives a shit. If I'm wrong, it's not the end of the world; and if I'm right, it's a throwaway bit account. Okay, so I took these first two screenshots about 15 seconds apart. Nothing to see really, other than showing one guy was last seen two minutes after the mysterious poster.

View attachment 77329
View attachment 77330

What made me even look was this, though. "Un-hireable" was an odd way of putting it, so I searched. Turns out only one user has ever typed it that way, and more than once. I also noticed he uses the "adjective, adjective, and ____" to describe Patrick as well. It's all circumstantial and I could very well be wrong, but the use of "un-hireable" makes a nigga have to wonder.

View attachment 77332

Your powers of deduction are impressive. This ‘autism’ of yours got my fucking ribs. You rule!

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!

View attachment 77329
View attachment 77330

View attachment 77332

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Oh, you were finished?
No bacon egg cheese on a roll this morning…

Day 1 of an old school no-sugars, no-carbs, only healthy fats diet. 6 small healthy meals/snacks day and a lean and green (6oz meat and salad) at night. Not drinking much alcohol at all, so to quit altogether is no big deal. Back to Sashimi, and NO FOOD AT ALL AFTER 8pm.

I’ve been feeling like ass since putting on 40lbs over the last 2 years…Lower back fucked up, can’t bend straight over to tie my sneakers without breathing hard, feels like I’m laying face first on a basketball if I try to get a tan on my fat ass…

A high weight of 250 today folks. It will only go down from here.

ANYONE CAN DO IT. Takes will power and the desire to feel healthy overriding the desire to eat food that tastes GREAT. I quit smoking and (backmin the day) blow…cold turkey. Just stopped at will.

If you follow this plan and get your body into “fat burning mode” (takes about 2 weeks of hardcore diet adjustment) WITH NO CHEATING…and the weight will fall off of you like a terminal AIDS patient.

(No offense AIDS patients….)

Easily_Remembered

Mohammed was a Cumia
No bacon egg cheese on a roll this morning…

Day 1 of an old school no-sugars, no-carbs, only healthy fats diet. 6 small healthy meals/snacks day and a lean and green (6oz meat and salad) at night. Not drinking much alcohol at all, so to quit altogether is no big deal. Back to Sashimi, and NO FOOD AT ALL AFTER 8pm.

I’ve been feeling like ass since putting on 40lbs over the last 2 years…Lower back fucked up, can’t bend straight over to tie my sneakers without breathing hard, feels like I’m laying face first on a basketball if I try to get a tan on my fat ass…

A high weight of 250 today folks. It will only go down from here.

ANYONE CAN DO IT. Takes will power and the desire to feel healthy overriding the desire to eat food that tastes GREAT. I quit smoking and (backmin the day) blow…cold turkey. Just stopped at will.

If you follow this plan and get your body into “fat burning mode” (takes about 2 weeks of hardcore diet adjustment) WITH NO CHEATING…and the weight will fall off of you like a terminal AIDS patient.

(No offense AIDS patients….)
Every time this is posted, without fail I read the entire thing all the way through. I love the classics.

Each time, I can't help but wonder to myself - what is Joe's definition of a "small healthy" meal? Or his definition of what constitutes "healthy fats"?