• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Group interview for a job, fuck

G

The old sub was absolutely brutal that way. The unfunny and/or retarded were viciously scorned, shunned and mocked. Which was a good thing, as it forced one to either be more funny or shut the fuck up. No one welcomed new users, you had to contribute. And not just once, either. It inspired quick-wittedness, an ability to be funny on the fly, and an ability to understand the bit.
Are we the show now?

NoBacon

An honourable man.
The old sub was absolutely brutal that way. The unfunny and/or retarded were viciously scorned, shunned and mocked. Which was a good thing, as it forced one to either be more funny or shut the fuck up. No one welcomed new users, you had to contribute. And not just once, either. It inspired quick-wittedness, an ability to be funny on the fly, and an ability to understand the bit.

There was also a lot of complete unfunny bullshit, rich vos dates and people posting the opie family guy clip and shit

It was the funniest place ever but it is also had a lot of dead weight retards and edgelords

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Don't brag, but mention in passing that you're a dedicated criminal cyberstalker with a litany of felonies,
it will show your disciplined and have a happy-go-lucky attitude.

Also, don't go sober. they'll agree that drunk torquie kinda rules
My last interview I stayed up until 2 drinking. I'm pretty sure I was still buzzed. I know I rambled a lot but here I am, skipping out 3 hours early to play with my dogs.

G

Agree, it’s too on the nose. Even Dan isn’t this retarded and obvious (or is he?)
He is, that's what makes it so believable. He'd absolutely say this. I'm just doubtful.

The account was made yesterday night. If it was someone doing a bit wouldn't they immediately post?
They posted in the Retard Island section, but the post is gone and I can't remember what it said. I believe it was an insult about Travis's wife. Makes sense, given the name.

G

He is, that's what makes it so believable. He'd absolutely say this. I'm just doubtful.

They posted in the Retard Island section, but the post is gone and I can't remember what it said. I believe it was an insult about Travis's wife. Makes sense, given the name.
He usually posted around this time. He's very mad. I wonder why.

[MEDIA=youtube]d-diB65scQU[/MEDIA]