• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Group interview for a job, fuck

G

Never had a group interview. Had to sit in a waiting area with other applicants and stuff like that but I cannot imagine that a group interview means the company is worth it but I guess it depends on the type of work it is? For an engineer/dev job that's just humiliation shit, for help desk or something it might be a good first pass to separate the wheat from the chaff.

G

Wtf do you do in a group interview? Are you supposed to "alpha male" the other applicants? Sounds fuckin gay tbh. If I was going to hire somebody I wouldn't interview all the applicants at once because that would be awkward as fuck
Yeah def it's fucking gay. I'm gonna just go for kicks and not really care. I already have a job I like enough. This is a gay ass job that asked for my ethnicity and lgbtq status in one of the application stages. But pay is way higher.

Stent

Most people don't understand them so you have an immediate advantage if you do. Just pretend to be a normal person for an hour.

Group interviews are generally about seeing if you're not a social retard. Don't assume authority but act as though it's a natural fit for you in the group, get others to see you're competent but not showing off, be a key player in getting the group to complete a task together even though they're strangers, make decisions, take input from others, delegate tasks to others, etc.

If they were worried about your expertise or skills they'd be testing that instead. Chances are you're already qualified in that regard otherwise they'd have not bothered.

Depending on who is doing the testing, they might have someone pretending to be a fellow interviewee who is there to throw curve balls so always keep focused on the goals and don't get distracted if there's a moron or asshole in your group.

This was all covered in Peep Show, so watch that for reference.

G

Most people don't understand them so you have an immediate advantage if you do. Just pretend to be a normal person for an hour.

Group interviews are generally about seeing if you're not a social retard. Don't assume authority but act as though it's a natural fit for you in the group, get others to see you're competent but not showing off, be a key player in getting the group to complete a task together even though they're strangers, make decisions, take input from others, delegate tasks to others, etc.

If they were worried about your expertise or skills they'd be testing that instead. Chances are you're already qualified in that regard otherwise they'd have not bothered.

Depending on who is doing the testing, they might have someone pretending to be a fellow interviewee who is there to throw curve balls so always keep focused on the goals and don't get distracted if there's a moron or asshole in your group.

This was all covered in Peep Show, so watch that for reference.
Good point with the curveball fag. What ep was the group interview? Google just gives me jeremy sabotaging his singular interview.

G

be the best dressed in the group...just wearing decent, professional clothes have kept me couple weeks longer at jobs i wasn't meant to be in.

After you're hired, take yourself seriously af, so that if you screw up, they won't jump on your throat...always look worried and have a sense of urgency.

G

be the best dressed in the group...just wearing decent, professional clothes have kept me couple weeks longer at jobs i wasn't meant to be in.

After you're hired, take yourself seriously af, so that if you screw up, they won't jump on your throat...always look worried and have a sense of urgency.
I'm a cripple right now, and wondering if they may hire me because I'm retard. Like the seinfeld episode where they hire George cos they think he's handicapped.

G

I'm a cripple right now, and wondering if they may hire me because I'm retard. Like the seinfeld episode where they hire George cos they think he's handicapped.

if you got a limp or something don't even mention it...let them see it. Better a cripple in denial of his disability then them thinking "oh fuck, another quota-hire".

Also, always claim native American as ethnicity, never "white".

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
Group interviews are generally about seeing if you're not a social retard.
I think this is right on the money. But I also think you ought to wear dark shades and chew gum. So, what do I know?

My last job interview, I aced it because when they asked what my weakness was, I said "job interviews". Niggas was howlin and I knew I got it.

LaylaCumiasMoistHotPocket

A circle of N-words
Yeah def it's fucking gay. I'm gonna just go for kicks and not really care. I already have a job I like enough. This is a gay ass job that asked for my ethnicity and lgbtq status in one of the application stages. But pay is way higher.
Could you ask them if they have in place any rules for streetshitters to wear deodorant in the office?

Udders

Great food
If it seems like a shady company or one you've never really heard of, it could be a guerilla tactic to bring in lots of people for one of those weird remote 'sales' type jobs.