Good news, guys, the fake death threats he left himself worked

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
Jesus, we're not Q-Anon here. That's an echo chamber of insanity.

This is a farm of merry pranksters, littered with some people that are mentally ill but harmless (love you, @captain_kamala), and people with racist views - I don't share them, but people are who they are.

No one from here has ever actually stalked this guy. Bologna incident notwithstanding (which is just an annoyance, not a threat or violence), no one has attacked him or even talked about fighting him without being baited by him first.

It's the schoolyard chum who tries to get someone in trouble by having them throw the first punch, then runs to the headmaster. I think he wants someone to actually do it, which is a scary concept really, especially for anyone who lives with him.

Why was it so hard to just ignore all of this from the start? Imagine all the debt he WOULDN'T have collected.

pat face when copy.jpg

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Hey FBI:

Ask Pat to send you the "death threat voicemails" that he swore in court in his defamation lawsuit* that he sent to the Milwaukee PD.

They sound just like him, and reference details (Rahuuuul!) he could only have got from hacking this forum, in violation of the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act. Some of his evidence in the case could only have been accessed via an exploit in this forum that was given to him by one of the scamps on here; as it was from a fake section of the forum set up as a ruse by (and only accessible to) a handful of people. Ordinary members of the forum (like me, for example) hadn't even heard of it, much less were authorised to access it; it was only a very select few who could get in - and yet Pat still cited URLs pointing into it. How did he get this evidence?

While we're at it: that lawsuit was him suing the owner of this board for defamation, even though he could not identify a single defamatory comment made by this person, and so it failed the Krinsky Test. He spent over a $100k on this failed effort; I'd take his word with a Pat-sized boulder of salt.

His most recent legal episode was asking for a restraining order against a man he'd never met, based on zero evidence (well, none he submitted to the court, anyway), and after threatening him. As I recall, it was something like "that 9-1-1 wouldn't be there as an emergency, just for cleanup" - and that's in quotes because it's from the transcript of Case No. 2022-CV-001494 Fatboy vs Nadolski.

Also, Pat seems to be burning the last of his money on travel (Costa Rica, Vegas, Los Angeles) to avoid paying the court-ordered damages in that failed defamation case.

Lastly, you should look into the "SFWA" group he's involved in - they have a number of senior members with very credible accusations of child abuse against them, and at least one outspoken NAMBLA supporter. What's going on there, then?

Smooth move getting the Feds to look into your shenanigans, Fatboy!

* It was Patrick Sean Tomlinson vs The Internet Who Called Him Fat, Milwaukee County Case Number 2021CV000500. If you can't find it, hit me up and I'll go through the paperwork to identify the filing - free of charge! It was Pat's declaration of June 16, 2021.

Last edited:

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
Ordinary members of the forum (like me, for example) hadn't even heard of it, much less were authorised to access it; it was only a very select few who could get in - and yet Pat still cited URLs pointing into it. How did he get this evidence?

I say this with sincere vulnerability - not being a part of that secret forum was more hurtful than getting kicked out of Genesis.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
How convenient. Just as Jerry Jen is homing in on his fat ass he suddenly has 8 consecutive days of death threats. After 3 years, and it's just happening now. Yeah right, it's definitely not Pat being a desperate fat faggot with bitch tits trying to worm his way out of paying Quasi.
Just like the vandalism days before the quash which the court didn't give two shits about cause it had nothing to do with Quasi

Steroid Maximus

I'm sorry, who are you?
Jesus, we're not Q-Anon here. That's an echo chamber of insanity.

This is a farm of merry pranksters, littered with some people that are mentally ill but harmless (love you, @captain_kamala), and people with racist views - I don't share them, but people are who they are.

No one from here has ever actually stalked this guy. Bologna incident notwithstanding (which is just an annoyance, not a threat or violence), no one has attacked him or even talked about fighting him without being baited by him first.

It's the schoolyard chum who tries to get someone in trouble by having them throw the first punch, then runs to the headmaster. I think he wants someone to actually do it, which is a scary concept really, especially for anyone who lives with him.

Why was it so hard to just ignore all of this from the start? Imagine all the debt he WOULDN'T have collected.
Fat. So fat.

Opesterino

How does that feel?!
How convenient. Just as Jerry Jen is homing in on his fat ass he suddenly has 8 consecutive days of death threats. After 3 years, and it's just happening now. Yeah right, it's definitely not Pat being a desperate fat faggot with bitch tits trying to worm his way out of paying Quasi.
you are 100% right - at this point the forum won and are only waiting to see how big of victory it was. no one from here is going to mud things up this late in the game or at least not out of the fucking blue.