Good news, guys, the fake death threats he left himself worked

Steroid Maximus

I'm sorry, who are you?
what a lying sack of snake feces he is. death threats .. fuck you. I hope someone at the FBI did take the time to look into this as they will come to the same conclusion everyone else has, that Patrick S Tomlinson is a fat piece of trash.
That's what I'm not getting here. Unless he's bullshitting about even going, what's the end game here? Everyone here knows there are no death threats, no rape threat, none of it is real. What does he think happens when they piece that together?

Steroid Maximus

I'm sorry, who are you?
“Members of the FBI” - aka he spoke with some secretary or underling who will file a summary report that goes into a pile with hundreds of others and ultimately nowhere.

If he had spoken with an agent, he’d be doxxing him now out of glee.
Wrong, child. I spoke to Special Agent Smith of the Cyber Space Force. He has tracked down your IPs through the tor end nodes of the botnets you have activated. You're losing, child, and badly.

Mitch Weaver

Replenish fish van
9AE1C3FA-E0B2-44B3-993B-C6BC0D962815.gif

bring it on you fucking crybully. No one here has broken the law by calling you a fat faggot on a private forum.

Gay Faggot.

A SEDUCTIVE heifer of the SEAS
Even if he managed to lie to the FBI, get someone of importance to look at his doctored evidence and start investigating, it will still go nowhere. Rick doesn’t understand not including as much context as possible does not help him. His best case scenario is someone shows up at someone’s residence. That person, will more than likely be told to stop, at best, or they’ll provide counter evidence and show Rick is also threatening people. The agent will laugh and call this retarded and walk away. Even Joe Cumia was smart enough to know the FBI won’t do anything with this. Jesus Christ he’s dumb.