General Fatton pretends to know what he's on about

HomeRunCumia

SILVIO WHITE NIGGER
Pat is right tbh. Russia has been getting their shit pushed in. Broken clocks etc.
rxwq1g2svx0b1.png
"Indicative estimates by Ukraine's Armed Forces." Yeah, what reason would they have to lie???

The leaked documents, as of March 1st, indicated that Russia had suffered 16-17k killed in action, while Ukraine had suffered 65-75k dead... You know those leaked documents that were claimed to be Russian DisInfo, but suddenly all that was forgotten when it became clear some dumb kid was showing them on his Discord?

Yeah...

HomeRunCumia

SILVIO WHITE NIGGER
I don't understand why Putin won't establish air superiority. Unless it doesn't matter
They have air superiority, they've almost totally destroyed Ukraine's anti-air defenses, and Ukraine's air force is almost nonexistent.

The Western media is already laying the groundwork to prepare their brainwashed citizens for the defeat of Ukraine, that's why they're letting articles like this get through...

Ukraine colonel dismisses reports that Russians are poorly equipped as 'more TikTok propaganda than reality'

HomeRunCumia

SILVIO WHITE NIGGER
Wagner is unsurprisingly a billion times more professional and better trained/ equipped than the Russian army
They have more experience than most Russian soldiers because they've been fighting in Donbass since the 2014 coup, that's why they were formed in the first place. Once the official war started they were incorporated into the Russian Military and are just as well armed as any of the best Russian units.

HomeRunCumia

SILVIO WHITE NIGGER
Same situation with Sudan. Rapid Support Forces were literally the mercenaries UAE and Saudi Bankrolled in Yemen and Libya. They have more combat experiences and better equiped than the Sudanese military.

I think this is the new trend. Paramilitary is slowly turning into Special-Military and above rather than parallel to the Military. Wagner can easily pull a Ptolemaic/Visigothic move, and cut lose from Russia and just permanently base itself in Libya for eg. Just be a Russian gadaffi with Nukes and steady stream of Russian inmate canon fodder, until Moscow closes the valve and they just switch over to local recruiting (after socially engineering and tricking the natives the same way US state dep't does to the YPG Kurds in Syria)
I'm sure Wagner was supported through some Russian Federal source since 2014, there was just some Constitutional law that prevented it from being officially supported by Russian tax dollars.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
So is the Russian army gonna turn a blind eye if a few battalions break off and rape/maim/kill a bunch of civvies once this is over? They’ve gotta be pretty fucking pissed off and ready to teach some lessons. I dunno…it’s such an ugly thing. Maybe it won’t come to an occupying force and those reprisals can be avoided.

So is the Russian army gonna turn a blind eye if a few battalions break off and rape/maim/kill a bunch of civvies once this is over? They’ve gotta be pretty fucking pissed off and ready to teach some lessons. I dunno…it’s such an ugly thing. Maybe it won’t come to an occupying force and those reprisals can be avoided.
Do you mean the Ukrainian Army? I doubt it. They are probably the most moral military on the planet. They treat the guys literally killing, raping and bombing their country to oblivion according to the Geneva Convention.

If you're referring to the Russians they have already killed and raped hundreds of thousands of civilians

G

The source is the UAF so it should be taken with a grain of salt but honestly it doesn't seem that farfetched. I'm a regular on a number of combat footage sites/sub Reddits and I've seen so many videos of fields just littered with Russian KIAs like something straight out of WW1. Not to mention the countless videos of Russians getting blown up by drones in foxholes and columns of Russian tanks destroyed with artillery. I have no doubt their losses have been catastrophic. But I also wouldn't be surprised if Ukraine's losses are just as bad
If you look at every conflict Russia has been involved in in the last 200 years, it's clear that the wellbeing of their troops is not in any way important to them. Most of them are viewed as literal cannon fodder.

Life is cheap there, and their soldiers are not the sons of educated or prosperous Muscovites. They're mostly from the poorest parts of Central and Eastern Russia, villages where electricity is something that has been introduced in the last decade if at all. The poverty there is third world level. Their parents have no access to any media other than state TV. They're told their son died for the glory of the motherland and that's it. No body (they're usually burned on the battlefield or in the rear echelons in mobile crematoriums), maybe a medal conferred, a small payout.

As well as their lousy grasp of tactics, there is widespread corruption at every level of command and logistics, so horrible equipment, faulty ordnance, ammo and rations shortages, shoddy clothing and footwear. Troops often have to buy their own gear before they get deployed.

Then there's the discipline problem. Order is "maintained" through beatings and threats, so no respect from the private soldiers towards their NCOs and officers, just fear and resentment, which can obviously lead to fraggings and mutinies. Vodka is obviously also a problem. Reports of looting stores always sees the alcohol aisles emptied first. Drunk, demoralised soldiers quickly become rapists and war criminals. No discipline, no morale.

Just a shitshow all around. The Ukrainians have the very real motivation of blood and soil to keep them going.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
If you look at every conflict Russia has been involved in in the last 200 years, it's clear that the wellbeing of their troops is not in any way important to them. Most of them are viewed as literal cannon fodder.

Life is cheap there, and their soldiers are not the sons of educated or prosperous Muscovites. They're mostly from the poorest parts of Central and Eastern Russia, villages where electricity is something that has been introduced in the last decade if at all. The poverty there is third world level. Their parents have no access to any media other than state TV. They're told their son died for the glory of the motherland and that's it. No body (they're usually burned on the battlefield or in the rear echelons in mobile crematoriums), maybe a medal conferred, a small payout.

As well as their lousy grasp of tactics, there is widespread corruption at every level of command and logistics, so horrible equipment, faulty ordnance, ammo and rations shortages, shoddy clothing and footwear. Troops often have to buy their own gear before they get deployed.

Then there's the discipline problem. Order is "maintained" through beatings and threats, so no respect from the private soldiers towards their NCOs and officers, just fear and resentment, which can obviously lead to fraggings and mutinies. Vodka is obviously also a problem. Reports of looting stores always sees the alcohol aisles emptied first. Drunk, demoralised soldiers quickly become rapists and war criminals. No discipline, no morale.

Just a shitshow all around. The Ukrainians have the very real motivation of blood and soil to keep them going.
You forgot to start this with “I’ll keep this brief”
:image_9247_lg:

G

Source: the Ukrainian government.

Who would ever lie about Russian committing war crimes? Except for the white helmets and every Syrian rebel group of course.
Obviously anything any combatant government says should be taken with a grain of salt, but every army in every war has committed war crimes, even if it's just heat of battle shootings of recently surrendered prisoners (something my granddad said he saw many times from his own side in WW2.) Add vodka and poorly trained and demoralised peasant boys and it's not a stretch to believe their might be shenanigans

Dennis Denuto

It's the vibe
Obviously anything any combatant government says should be taken with a grain of salt, but every army in every war has committed war crimes, even if it's just heat of battle shootings of recently surrendered prisoners (something my granddad said he saw many times from his own side in WW2.) Add vodka and poorly trained and demoralised peasant boys and it's not a stretch to believe their might be shenanigans
I've never denied any war crimes took place, I just said the scale that has been accused is bullshit because it's from a source that's been backed by an entity which has consistently falsely accused others of crimes.

G

I've never denied any war crimes took place, I just said the scale that has been accused is bullshit because it's from a source that's been backed by an entity which has consistently falsely accused others of crimes.
I must have misread you.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
What, you don’t trust the news outlets from a country that banned everything except state supported media? :image_4848_m:

G

Oh, wow. You’re an actual Nazi.

No, stlaker. Only Nazi terrorist fascists like Russia, and his puppet, Trump, commit war crimes, child.
I watched Saving Private Ryan with my grandfather soon after it came out on video/dvd. He was a tank commander and saw action in North Africa, Normandy, Holland, Belgium (Ardennes) and Germany.

He said almost nothing the whole film. The only time I remember him saying anything was near the beginning when those two Czech Wehrmacht soldiers are surrendering and saying "we're not German, we're Czech don't kill us" and the two G.Is put them down and make a joke about washing for supper. As soon as they shot them, my granddad just quietly said "yep."

I guess you can't just turn off the killing button quickly. (Sorry for another essay, I've had 3 espressos)