• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

General Fatton pretends to know what he's on about

Faggot Boqposter

Dangerously sassy
Ukraine is fighting admirably. They should be very proud of the incredible sacrifices and bravery of their men and women. It’s not their fault legions of fat retards on Twitter are screeching support for them.

Zelensky however, is a fucking horrible leader. He utterly failed to placate and manage his large, insane neighbor. He decided flirting with eu/nato membership was worth his country getting decimated. Or maybe he wanted the war..lots of foreign money pouring in for him and his cronies to steal. Once this over I hope we demand a full accounting of the money that was spent.

Pat is right tbh. Russia has been getting their shit pushed in. Broken clocks etc.
rxwq1g2svx0b1.png
That's literally us government owned media.

⚡⚡kikeslayer1488⚡⚡

هيئة الأمر بالمعروف والنهي عن المنكر
Palletchair General Pat is the Pat I hate most. His stupid oinking is always the most distasteful and unwelcome when it involves a subject in which actual human beings are getting hurt.
I like to imagine there is a universe where Rick enlisted after 9/11 and was raped to death by the Republican Guard.

Homy
Holy shit, they lost 200k troops already?!
The source is the UAF so it should be taken with a grain of salt but honestly it doesn't seem that farfetched. I'm a regular on a number of combat footage sites/sub Reddits and I've seen so many videos of fields just littered with Russian KIAs like something straight out of WW1. Not to mention the countless videos of Russians getting blown up by drones in foxholes and columns of Russian tanks destroyed with artillery. I have no doubt their losses have been catastrophic. But I also wouldn't be surprised if Ukraine's losses are just as bad

Jims_Maroon_Pants

crumbly feta enjoyer
The source is the UAF so it should be taken with a grain of salt but honestly it doesn't seem that farfetched. I'm a regular on a number of combat footage sites/sub Reddits and I've seen so many videos of fields just littered with Russian KIAs like something straight out of WW1. Not to mention the countless videos of Russians getting blown up by drones in foxholes and columns of Russian tanks destroyed with artillery. I have no doubt their losses have been catastrophic. But I also wouldn't be surprised if Ukraine's losses are just as bad
I don't understand why Putin won't establish air superiority. Unless it doesn't matter

RedHeadpw2

Fan of the Era
It's still difficult to tell the difference between 15-20k, or over 100k dead. No one will likely know anything for several years.

edit: I would guess (merely a guess) that the Uke losses are something like 5x to 8x that of Russia's.

Milk74

I'm black Irish
Pat is half right....Bakhmut WAS unimportant, but became important to both sides over time for a variety of reasons.

Wagner has for the most part pulled out and turned the city over to Russian forces. He really tipped his hat to how stupid he is with that comment.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Pat is half right....Bakhmut WAS unimportant, but became important to both sides over time for a variety of reasons.

Wagner has for the most part pulled out and turned the city over to Russian forces. He really tipped his hat to how stupid he is with that comment.
viewing what Wagner is saying about it shows a different pictures

basically they cared less about Bakhmut than forcing the Ukrainians to throw troops into it so they could inflict casualties the Ukes couldn't afford.