Garnished

I noticed that too! What bar displays Smirnoff bottles? It’s like displaying plastic liquor bottles. We joke around but what the fuck is going on in that state? It’s the most rube place I’ve seen.
It looks like a bar where some ex cop got duped into buying a bar lease. These guys are idiots and know nothing about the trade, they just think it will be fun. Brewery reps just fuck these guys over with shitty PoS, flags, mats, runners and convince them brands like Smirnoff and Heineken are super premium brands that should be on full display and not hiding in the well. The bar ends up looking like a shit heap of plastic tat and cheap liquor, clientele goes down the turlet, nobody goes for food, bar goes into liquidation, lease gets sold to another ex cop. And the cycle goes on.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
It looks like a bar where some ex cop got duped into buying a bar lease. These guys are idiots and know nothing about the trade, they just think it will be fun. Brewery reps just fuck these guys over with shitty PoS, flags, mats, runners and convince them brands like Smirnoff and Heineken are super premium brands that should be on full display and not hiding in the well. The bar ends up looking like a shit heap of plastic tat and cheap liquor, clientele goes down the turlet, nobody goes for food, bar goes into liquidation, lease gets sold to another ex cop. And the cycle goes on.
It explains why they have that sea barrel whiskey, just dumb rubes falling for gimmicks, im guessing the Smirnoff is on display because they’re flavored vodkas because instead of top shelf booze they though Smirnoff would be the ticket to big business. I’ve bartended in places where Smirnoff is the well vodka because that’s where it belongs.

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
It's not just Hooligans either... he fatly hogs space at other bars too

CB4-B9689-FE03-4-A18-AE38-712770-FBBB6-A.jpg

Selfish, greedy pig

VizioDash

Him putting his laptop on the bar and asking them to plug it in behind will never not be cunty. Attention seeking "Please ask me what I'm doing so I can pretend to be annoyed at you for asking" insecure faggot.
How fucking old is that laptop? There's at least seven "I voted" stickers, some with extreme wear. That laptop could very well be 15 years old. Why would a bigtime successful writer be using such an antique?

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
That's why he has to plug it in whenever he goes out. It's so old, there is no life in the battery. So Fatty has to carry a laptop, battery, and mouse to go out, like he's a NASDAQ broker in the '80s.

And it's not just that it's old. It's weird he doesn't use a Macbook. Every professional who makes money in a creative field uses Apple. Surely a six figure author can afford a base Air. It's only $999. Pat's accoutant can write it off in his taxes -- which he no doubt pays instead of milking off the federal government!

Stent

Parody account. Relax, ya twink
I'd like a new-hire bartender to deny him power outlet privileges for his laptop. You know he wouldn't ask politely.

:image_9250:: "I require this to be plugged in" not even looking at the bartender while waving the power cord in their direction.
😒: "No. If you're going to use that thing you need to find an open table."
:image_9250:: "I'm a regular who also neutralizes any Nazis that come here! The other bartenders are all my friends!"