• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Garnished

G

Consider your meatloaf garnished child

[URL='https://ibb.co/DM3nZFZ']
meatloafmondays.jpg
[/URL]
Him putting his laptop on the bar and asking them to plug it in behind will never not be cunty. Attention seeking "Please ask me what I'm doing so I can pretend to be annoyed at you for asking" insecure faggot.

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
Forum Clout
That's what I wanna know. What the fuck is taking so long?
I’ve heard that court ordered payments can be completely forgotten about. The government doesnt give two fucks about some random street shitter getting paid, but when you fail to pay a parking ticket there will be marshalls at your door.
The government only works when they’re the ones profiting

Doyle Hargraves

You're just a humped over retard to me.
Forum Clout
I’ve heard that court ordered payments can be completely forgotten about. The government doesnt give two fucks about some random street shitter getting paid, but when you fail to pay a parking ticket there will be marshalls at your door.
The government only works when they’re the ones profiting
I guess rick's gas tank sugar levels will rise with his blood sugar levels, then.

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
Idk, maybe he signed some kind of NDA.
Quasi can't comment now, because it's still going through the courts.

Once Pat's paid his debt, though, Quasi can call him a deadbeat motherfucker right to his face. Pat would have to offer further incentive on top of his repayment to convince Quasi to sign an NDA; and since Pat has no money or assets and will have to pay off his debt in sexual favours already, there's not going to be much left on the table for him to offer.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
He's always right in front of the register, too - for maximum customer interaction and cuntiness.
Imagine trying to close out your tab and this idiot has all his shit strew on the bar right in front of register. Computer,hat,sunglasses,beer, food plates,computer mouse, headphone cords. So even the bartender has to work around him and here he is there for the better part of their shift. Even on busy friday/saturday nights

pqru6b57h0yjnjb10r7up8601uxx

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
Forum Clout
Imagine trying to close out your tab and this idiot has all his shit strew on the bar right in front of register. Computer,hat,sunglasses,beer, food plates,computer mouse, headphone cords. So even the bartender has to work around him and here he is there for the better part of their shift. Even on busy friday/saturday nights

He must never wash his hands for that thing to be so dirty. He really is a pig.

EllenTorquehorn

looking for a vehicle
Forum Clout

The external mouse always fucking kills me. He can't even have that minimum amount of consideration for his fellow bar patron to just suck it up and use the track pad for a few hours.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
The external mouse always fucking kills me. He can't even have that minimum amount of consideration for his fellow bar patron to just suck it up and use the track pad for a few hours.
It amazes me he’s done this more than once and not realized how ridiculous he looks taking up all that bar space so he can pretend he’s doing something. This kind of thing should be done at a table so you aren’t bothered and getting into other peoples space, especially since the bar is meant to be for socializing. It’s like he’s taking in the Sunday news paper and spreading it all out.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
It amazes me he’s done this more than once and not realized how ridiculous he looks taking up all that bar space so he can pretend he’s doing something. This kind of thing should be done at a table so you aren’t bothered and getting into other peoples space, especially since the bar is meant to be for socializing. It’s like he’s taking in the Sunday news paper and spreading it all out.

He desperately wants to be look like Hemingway to everyone at the bar. If only he'd end the same way.