Garnished

BudDickman

Screenshot_20220929-182202.png

Screenshot_20220929-182232.png

Doyle Hargraves

You're just a humped over retard to me.
It's going to be very satisfying watching him cope and sneed when he has to face that he doesn’t get to choose what he does and doesn’t owe and that when you act like a petulant child and try to subvert the process you also don't get to choose how you pay it. As the #184th best poster on this forum I advise quasi to go for maximum humiliation, though even collecting it in the gentlest way possible will break his fat pickled brain.

Missy's Mangled Handster

BBJ Lover
It's going to be very satisfying watching him cope and sneed when he has to face that he doesn’t get to choose what he does and doesn’t owe and that when you act like a petulant child and try to subvert the process you also don't get to choose how you pay it. As the #184th best poster on this forum I advise quasi to go for maximum humiliation, though even collecting it in the gentlest way possible will break his fat pickled brain.
I won't be satisfied until Quasi takes his house

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
He’s right actually. He owes more than that. I think it’s up to about 42,000 now
Everybody forgets the $6?k he owes after Quasi tried to find out if the SFWA had loaned him the money for the lolsuit.

Are we sure he didn't already pay quasi and quasi can't comment on it?
Why wouldn't Quasi be able to comment on it?

BudDickman

Anyone know the timeframe for when he has to pay? This seems to be taking forever, I wonder if the pig is correct somehow. The judgment is honestly the biggest win ever, but if he ends up never paying it, I’m going to be bummed out.
The judgement has to be renewed every 5 years. If Quasi doesn't go through the trouble of renewing the judgment, then it goes away. I'm sure Quasi will renew it since he's going through the trouble to collect.