Fun-haver rick is really annoying

G

Plus we’ve seen the bar he hangs out, it’s a small bar that is about as hip as an Applebees. He wants everyone think he’s frat Pat - crushing beers and watching sports with all the cool college kids yet he’s 42 and married. He’s had a couple of these lame “OMG and older song came on the jukebox and the all the young kids here were like WHAAAAAAT” like it’s unique yet older songs have always played at bars. It’s like being shocked younger people would sing along to Sweet Caroline or Don’t Stop Believin’, the Queen one especially has been played to death, it already came back in the 90s because of Wayne’s World yet piggy thinks it’s some amazing phenomenon yet he’s just a fat rube getting drunk alone at a rube bar in fly over country.

I wish he had the same disease as the guy who sang Bohemian Rhapsody

G

I only see one. The second, better quote, is clearly your delusions again. Wait for the knock. Oh, sweet child, sweet summer child, don’t you know that felony double post accusations will land you in a tiny cell for the rest of your life?
H4tCyja.jpg

You edited it you fuckin SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSCUMBAG

G

Plus we’ve seen the bar he hangs out, it’s a small bar that is about as hip as an Applebees. He wants everyone think he’s frat Pat - crushing beers and watching sports with all the cool college kids yet he’s 42 and married. He’s had a couple of these lame “OMG and older song came on the jukebox and the all the young kids here were like WHAAAAAAT” like it’s unique yet older songs have always played at bars. It’s like being shocked younger people would sing along to Sweet Caroline or Don’t Stop Believin’, the Queen one especially has been played to death, it already came back in the 90s because of Wayne’s World yet piggy thinks it’s some amazing phenomenon yet he’s just a fat rube getting drunk alone at a rube bar in fly over country.
Oh my God realizing how right you are as I was reading that sent an embarrassment chill up and down my spine.

He really thinks he is some ex fighter sitting in a bar with a baseball cap that’s falling apart, that he wears out of loyalty, in some rough part of Boston in a joint that has neon shamrocks and metallic beer ads from the 1950s.

When he pictures himself sitting there he’s conscious of camera angles and how it would look on the big screen, which is one of the largest problems with his writing.

Someone would come up to him and ask him for help, other people know to stay away from him, and if anything goes down in that bar, he’s the one that puts a stop to it.

But, because he always likes to be both sides of everything, he’s also the sensitive mysterious writer that women wonder about.

Because he can never just pick something, he has to be everything to all people all the time in all ways. He’s brutally tough, but he’s also intelligent, while being just a regular guy, man, but ALSO looks good in suits that he DOESN’T buy off the rack, child.

He is so tough, and he’s prone to violence, but he’s also very restrained and practices the self discipline that the Nazis just don’t have. He wants you to be a rebel like him but you also better comply because it’s the right thing to do so put on that mask, sweetie.

He wants to be every cool character he’s ever seen in any movie so of course he has all the attributes of James Bond but also a Mark Wahlberg character that doesn’t take no shit from nobody and fights crime as he drives a truck across the country.

G

View attachment 92561

You edited it you fuckin SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSCUMBAG
Actually, the second quote is still there. I definitely would have edited it before anyone called it out, don’t get me wrong. But now I’m going to pretend to be that guy who leaves his mistakes there for everyone to see because he just don’t care, man, he’s open to criticism, bro.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
It’s really funny how he wants his following to think he’s this super cool hip frat Pat guy hitting the bars all the time to party and to crush tons of beers with the other cool college kids while watching ALL THE SPORTS!

But in reality Pat is a flabby 42 year old loser that drives a 15 year old mustang and sits alone at some lame corner bar with people his age and takes up bar space with his shitty old laptop while dressed like a dorky teenager with his Star Wars and Marvel ill fitting t-shirts. Everybody there avoids the weirdo with the laptop at the bar screaming for attention. His own “wife” doesn’t even go with him.

G

It’s really funny how he wants his following to think he’s this super cool hip frat Pat guy hitting the bars all the time to party and to crush tons of beers with the other cool college kids while watching ALL THE SPORTS!

But in reality Pat is a flabby 42 year old loser that drives a 15 year old mustang and sits alone at some lame corner bar with people his age and takes up bar space with his shitty old laptop while dressed like a dorky teenager with his Star Wars and Marvel ill fitting t-shirts. Everybody there avoids the weirdo with the laptop at the bar screaming for attention. His own “wife” doesn’t even go with him.
He wants you to believe that if he were a ninja turtle, he would be the leader…

… and also the smart one, and the hothead, and the cool creative one. And he would also be his own rat sensei.

And a reporter.

And Ace Duck AND Leatherhead and definitely NOT shaped like the Technodrome, man.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Unison is for sound, Patrick. People speak in unison, not break stuff. Like when everyone shouts SOOO-EEEEE when you walk by.
I like that he thinks System of a Down is so HEAVY it makes people lose control and get very aggressive. They were fucking mainstream from 2001 to 2005 and were played on MTV and FM rock radio. I bet their hits like Chop Suey are still played on FM rock radio stations today since those stations pretty much haven’t changed the play list in over 20 years. You’re guaranteed to hear Even Flow, Smells Like Teen Spirit, Enter Sandman, and Welcome to the jungle at least once a day on those stations in 2023.

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
I like that he thinks System of a Down is so HEAVY it makes people lose control and get very aggressive. They were fucking mainstream from 2001 to 2005 and were played on MTV and FM rock radio. I bet their hits like Chop Suey are still played on FM rock radio stations today since those stations pretty much haven’t changed the play list in over 20 years. You’re guaranteed to hear Even Flow, Smells Like Teen Spirit, Enter Sandman, and Welcome to the jungle at least once a day on those stations in 2023.
I'm pretty sure he just stole the idea from a Chapelle Show sketch where white people in an office start uncontrollably moshing whenever they hear an electric guitar play.

EraGodless

Looking back, basically none of the 90s bands were actually cool. System of a Down was with Columbia records and were nominated/won Grammys. All of these anti establishment bands were shills (for good reason)

At least the Foo Fighters have the decency to not even pretend to be rebels.

I’ve decided the only two bands I like from that time are Limp Bizkit (for causing Woodstock 99 to really fly off the rails) and Kid Rock (for being Vince McMahons favorite band and a patriot).

I’ll also shout out DMX (RIP) for being a G and Suge Knight for being an actual thug.

Everybody else can suck a dick, especially Patrick.
I hate to shatter your ego, but Suge Knight is a legitimate homosexual.

Harry Powell

Lyndon Evans Superfan