• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Fun-haver rick is really annoying

G

fat fruitcake lives in a fantasy world based on some generic 2006 frat beer league movie

Screenshot 2023-01-31 at 8.33.08 AM.png

reminds me of this gem (lie).

Screenshot 2023-01-31 at 8.32.21 AM.png

[MEDIA=youtube]en5oZYkaKLs[/MEDIA]

All that Nu metal, MTV2 music video rock was basically the last era of mainstream rock music. Everyone still listens to stuff from that time because nothing much came after in the same vein that went mainstream. When you look at festival lineups its still the same 30 or so bands from 20 years ago for the most part. So yeah, Pat's lie makes no sense.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Looking back, basically none of the 90s bands were actually cool. System of a Down was with Columbia records and were nominated/won Grammys. All of these anti establishment bands were shills (for good reason)

At least the Foo Fighters have the decency to not even pretend to be rebels.

I’ve decided the only two bands I like from that time are Limp Bizkit (for causing Woodstock 99 to really fly off the rails) and Kid Rock (for being Vince McMahons favorite band and a patriot).

I’ll also shout out DMX (RIP) for being a G and Suge Knight for being an actual thug.

Everybody else can suck a dick, especially Patrick.

Last edited: