Fun-haver rick is really annoying

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
He loves to tell people how he’s in his 40s yet always partying out around college age 20 year olds in bars. We’ve seen the crowd at Hooligans, it’s majority people close to his age. This story is almost as cringe as the totally true one about the “20 year old” running into hooligans talking about this awesome new band he heard in Thor trailer called Led Zeppelin. All these situations never happened because he thought them up in his dumb head.

G

He loves to tell people how he’s in his 40s yet always partying out around college age 20 year olds in bars. We’ve seen the crowd at Hooligans, it’s majority people close to his age. This story is almost as cringe as the totally true one about the “20 year old” running into hooligans talking about this awesome new band he heard in Thor trailer called Led Zeppelin. All these situations never happened because he thought them up in his dumb head.
How would you have the wherewithal to be able to search for a song which featured no discernible lyrics in a movie trailer, but not only that you would be able to find that song and the name of the band but it wouldn't have the year that it came out next to it?

Screenshot_20230131-074723-431.png

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
System of a down fucking always sucked. Horrible shit mainstream "metal" for faggots
I remember I listed to them when I was a teenager in the early 2000’s but haven’t wanted to listen to them since. I can’t imagine hearing them in a bar in 2023 or anybody paying to hear it. System of a Down had like 5 years as a thing and their music doesn’t “hold up” all these years later.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
How would you have the wherewithal to be able to search for a song which featured no discernible lyrics in a movie trailer, but not only that you would be able to find that song and the name of the band but it wouldn't have the year that it came out next to it?

View attachment 92554
Also it’s pretty far fetched to think some 20 year old kid who listens to music would have never heard of Led Zeppelin until a trailer for a marvel movie. They’ve been selling Led Zep shirts at target for decades. You don’t even need to know their music to know theres a famous rock band named Led Zeppelin.

G

Also it’s pretty far fetched to think some 20 year old kid who listens to music would have never heard of Led Zeppelin until a trailer for a marvel movie. They’ve been selling Led Zep shirts at target for decades. You don’t even need to know their music to know theres a famous rock band named Led Zeppelin.
It's as bad as those reaction videos on YouTube where people pretend like they're watching or listening to something everyone has watched and heard.

Oh really you're 40 and this is the first time you've heard Bohemian Rhapsody?

NoBacon

ENDUT! HOCH HECH!
Looking back, basically none of the 90s bands were actually cool. System of a Down was with Columbia records and were nominated/won Grammys. All of these anti establishment bands were shills (for good reason)

At least the Foo Fighters have the decency to not even pretend to be rebels.

I’ve decided the only two bands I like from that time are are Limp Bizkit (for causing Woodstock 99 to really fly off the rails) and Kid Rock (for being Vince McMahons favorite band and a patriot).

I’ll also shout out DMX (RIP) for being a G and Suge Knight for being an actual thug.

Everybody else can suck a dick, especially Patrick.

Don’t forget to bring your vaccine passport to see Rage Against the Machine!

G

I liked System of a Down when I was in 6th grade. Just kill yourself already.
Oh, and of course that means that whenever their music came on you broke things. You “stood in unison” which is beyond bizarre and a really stupid way to phrase it, and then you broke things.

I mean that’s clearly what you would associate with that music: breaking things. But only after you stand, in unison, wordlessly.

I mean you’re all sitting down to start with, but when you hear the music you know to stand, wordlessly mind you, in unison. What a completely normal and natural way to phrase that, what a normal natural thing to say

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
he's such a queer that he has fantasies of crowds breaking into dance at a bar like it's a musical
Plus we’ve seen the bar he hangs out, it’s a small bar that is about as hip as an Applebees. He wants everyone think he’s frat Pat - crushing beers and watching sports with all the cool college kids yet he’s 42 and married. He’s had a couple of these lame “OMG and older song came on the jukebox and the all the young kids here were like WHAAAAAAT” like it’s unique yet older songs have always played at bars. It’s like being shocked younger people would sing along to Sweet Caroline or Don’t Stop Believin’, the Queen one especially has been played to death, it already came back in the 90s because of Wayne’s World yet piggy thinks it’s some amazing phenomenon yet he’s just a fat rube getting drunk alone at a rube bar in fly over country.