• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Full Jackie Singh Divorce Docs

N

NIGGER_ANNIHILATOR_1488

Some theorized she wrote Pat's pro se motion but her writing is so much worse. "My fiance 100% stepped up", she's a perpetual jobless bum, low IQ nigger who has never corresponded in a formal registry.

so maladjusted she can't even code-switch
"My fiance stepped up, put his name on the birth certificate"

Yeah, because it's biologically his lol

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
She has claimed multiple times while getting into arguments online she’s a combat vet and how DARE you insult her - you should be thanking her for her service!

Glad we have proof she’s full of shit.
It was already obvious from her job description. It's easily verifiable by her own words that she served as explicitly on-base non-combat personnel, which makes her lies that more futile and schizoid. The closest she got to combat would've been some hajji kid throwing firecrackers at the FOB. No fucking chance she ever fired a rifle in anger.

Prison Enjoyer

0-A25-AEF5-BF68-4-B28-9-A5-D-FA6870-A84-D7-E.png

Jackie Singh DMed me this: "Me on my street in Puerto Rico"
preview.mp4.jpg

• Deleted by fricklefrackle
Show…

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Cybersecurity professional making less than $2k a month in San Francisco. Jackie must’ve enjoyed all the Cleveland Steamers she was receiving from the other street shitters in the Tenderloin. I mean in the Bay Area what’s $2k a month get you? One tank of gas, and a room the size of a refrigerator box in a shithole?

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Cybersecurity professional making less than $2k a month in San Francisco. Jackie must’ve enjoyed all the Cleveland Steamers she was receiving from the other street shitters in the Tenderloin. I mean in the Bay Area what’s $2k a month get you? One tank of gas, and a room the size of a refrigerator box in a shithole?
If the news is any indication, a fuck load of fentanyl

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
She was already living on Jason’s parents money by that point, I think. Imagine getting this load of shit pregnant once, then taking her back after she tramps off and tries to reconcile with her husband, then having another kid, and THEN spend your parents’ money on lawyers trying to get her no-bio-dad first kid back?

He’s retarded.

N

NIGGER_ANNIHILATOR_1488

I don't know if it's been brought up already but can we convince the husband to hire Jerry Jen to collect these fees from Jackie?

82cfc58652875daee571f6c5dbea7edd.jpg
Holy fuck, how badly do you have to fuck up that your husband owes no alimony or child support, you give up the entire house and all assets, lose custody of your own daughter to a man who isnt the biological father, AND you have to pay his lawyer?

Pat the Simp

If I ever do any see of them...
Holy fuck, how badly do you have to fuck up that your husband owes no alimony or child support, you give up the entire house and all assets, lose custody of your own daughter to a man who isnt the biological father, AND you have to pay his lawyer?
The husband is the father of the child. Jax was also pregnant during the separation and divorce which wasn't his. Jax's new bf "stepped up".

N

NIGGER_ANNIHILATOR_1488

The husband is the father of the child. Jax was also pregnant during the separation and divorce which wasn't his. Jax's new bf "stepped up".
Not so. The husband is the father of neither. j4x lost her job, abandoned her husband and first daughter (who isn't the husband's either), gambled, did drugs, maxxed out a bunch of credit cards, then came back pregnant with Beta Jason's kid. Jason the Greater told her to fuck off. Police were called; they agreed with Jason the Greater and told Jackie to fuck off.

Pat the Simp

If I ever do any see of them...
Not so. The husband is the father of neither. j4x lost her job, abandoned her husband and first daughter (who isn't the husband's either), gambled, did drugs, maxxed out a bunch of credit cards, then came back pregnant with Beta Jason's kid. Jason the Greater told her to fuck off. Police were called; they agreed with Jason the Greater and told Jackie to fuck off.
I think you're confusing things. Jax and Jason Stokes had 1 child together. She had another one and was pregnant during the divorce proceedings in which is stated Jason Stokes isn't the father of those 2 children.

Attachments

• jax.png
    jax.png
    242.7 KB · Views: 35

Udders

Great food
I think you're confusing things. Jax and Jason Stokes had 1 child together. She had another one and was pregnant during the divorce proceedings in which is stated Jason Stokes isn't the father of those 2 children.
I thought Jason Stokes wasn't the bio father of any of them. But he does have custody of the one Jackie had while married to him, though it's not his. Jesus, how can someone be this much of a whore?