• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Full Jackie Singh Divorce Docs

EraGodless

She has a work history so she'd get SSDI and that requires 9 months of no work or something like that, SSI you can get quickly if you have a preexisting disability and you can start on that and transition to SSDI. I think she has a veteran disability.
SSI can take a few years. There's only a like 3 or 4 automatic qualifiers (kidney failure being one of them). And SSI doesn't take in account work credits, which SSDI does, which is why she has the former and not the latter.

Pogo-The-Clown

RIP Mr Wrinkle Paws account
She has a work history so she'd get SSDI and that requires 9 months of no work or something like that, SSI you can get quickly if you have a preexisting disability and you can start on that and transition to SSDI. I think she has a veteran disability.
The ex did this they go back 15 years from date of application, you need 10 years of work in those to get SSDI if not you get SSI, you are allowed one vehicle value doesn't matter, can own a house, not allowed to own anything of value over 2k besides a house, not even allowed to save 2k cash from SSI checks

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
I thought I was joking but she actually broke out "Kremlin-like" to describe posting these docs lmao
putin wishes his enemies had this much embarrassing shit in their past. No one would question someone like jackie "jumping out a window". You don't have to worry about killing your political rivals when you can just post their livejournal from 2005 and they do it for you.

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
If this case was 2017 then her age proves she wasn't underage in the pictures she was trying to keep from being posted online, unless it was 1997
yes we all know this but who cares about some dumb photo. This seems to be a sticking point with kiwifarms. "Pick your battles" isn't just a repeated platitude. Its almost as bad as rick DLTIW ultimatum. You can let the idiots win sometimes, I'd rather be happy than right.

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
it was higher 3 years ago due to them being poor and paying pmi. If (massive if there...) rick wasn't lying he said that when they coincidentally refinanced in october 2022, 3 weeks after the SF sanctions, it was removed.
Either he’s lying or Lynn illegally gave them money to help. He would need something like a 4% interest rate to have a $1200 payment on $250k for 30 years. No way in hell those 2 would qualify for that.

Here’s average rates in Oct 2022..

IMG_6162.jpeg