• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Full Jackie Singh Divorce Docs

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Th

Thats Impossible, I bought a 220k house back in 2008(I believe his house was bought at around the same price)and while I don’t remember the exact mortgage it was more than 1200.
You know interest rates are a thing right? Interest rates were higher right before the biggest housing collapse in us history caused by subprime mortgages and higher interest rates. You probably had somewhere from 7-8%

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Then your payment would have been 1200 or less, stupid. You’re probably including insurance and taxes.
Maybe he had a 15 year instead of 30?

loikyutyre.png

7865654.png

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Everyone in the Rick sphere is an absolute loser. Never fails. No wonder they all spend their lives online and exaggerate about themselves. Reality really motherfucked them.

This is why they mob up on middle class people, such as that book agent or the Swede.That some many people work 40+ hours a week to pay their bills and taxes are evidence of what total losers Pat, Jackie, Eric and the rest are -- that they can't even achieve the bare minimum for being a productive human.