• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Fresh Meat: "Agender" Pedophile has already doxed us, is working with Jackie to send everyone to prison. Calls @stealthytoilet a pedo toilet fascist

Forum Clout
There's nothing wrong with learning the Talmud, fellow chosen people:

20240401_123823.jpg

Forum Clout

View attachment 191178

When did he leave the neo nazi life behind? Was it before or after 25 May 2017?

View attachment 191177

HE'S A FAGGOT WHO LIKES TRANNIES

View attachment 191178

When did he leave the neo nazi life behind? Was it before or after 25 May 2017?

View attachment 191177

HE'S A FAGGOT WHO LIKES TRANNIES

You can't be single and polyamorous at the same time retard

G

img_1653-jpeg.191124

You get exposed to a lot of weirdos by following pig's lolcow journey, but this is by far the creepiest social media profile I have ever seen. It's literally just "please add me, kids".
"Absolutely no minors"

Why? Most people interact with minors pretty regularly, especially if they have kids of their own. It isn't a problem unless you're on probation for raping a child, which I'm willing to bet this guy is. He wants to make it seem like a 38 year old perverted furry is getting bombarded with minors who want to fuck him, when in reality he's probably legally barred from associating with them lol

BrotherMan1488

Forum Clout
"Absolutely no minors"

Why? Most people interact with minors pretty regularly, especially if they have kids of their own. It isn't a problem unless you're on probation for raping a child, which I'm willing to bet this guy is. He wants to make it seem like a 38 year old perverted furry is getting bombarded with minors who want to fuck him, when in reality he's probably legally barred from associating with them lol
Do you say "child" a lot?, child

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Where do these people come from? How can so many new characters pop up when you’re at the bottom of the barrel.
To me what’s fascinating is how they’re all the same - this guy and Shane could be brothers with how they behave and look like complete disasters. I went after this guy because he was mocking dans appearance and while I think he’s goofy looking this obese fat fuck with greasy hair and a dirty unkept homeless beard is the last person to go after someone’s appearance. This loser believes he’s some “alpha male” because he has a beard yet looks like a fat homeless wino.