• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Fresh Meat: "Agender" Pedophile has already doxed us, is working with Jackie to send everyone to prison. Calls @stealthytoilet a pedo toilet fascist

Kurt_Love

Forum Clout
Honest to god it just all fits into context. Without getting too deep into our side of things users here may be “extreme” politically but I would say we all came to those conclusions from an informed place. However fucking mental retards like Jackie or this guy don’t look at a political philosophy like…an opinion or belief but a literal religion and way of life. I mean American History X did this already. Young gay misguided retards without directions join “extremist groups” to fit in and feel special. And eventually when they’re either disowned or feel like it’s not serving them anymore they just find another shitty political belief to congregate and feel “wanted” in. How the fuck do you go from a nazi who’s so motivated (and dumb) you decide to join a group that works towards that effort then go COMPLETELY in the other direction to volunteering for say, the Biden election campaign. It’s simply not natural or how any normal person thinks
Seth Dickfield also went nazi to far left cry baby. He can't wait until white people are extinct.

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
This fat retard was apparently a recruiter for neo nazi groups.

Imagine it..you’re a somewhat troubled white kid. You see the world the Jews have created for you and you’re ready to do something about it. And who do you meet to talk to you about rassenkunde, the strength of the volk, and your Nordic roots? This morbidly obese pedophile looking faggot. You’d be volunteering at the SPLC before the end of the day.

Rick Roblinson

Sausage-Fingered Vulgarian
Forum Clout
It's pretty funny how that stupid bitch Jackie showed up for a year and did nothing but make things worse for Patrick, including making him look like a fucking retard by including her dumbass wrong analysis in his pro-se motion and now she's basically fucked off and washed her hands of the whole thing. Local Feds definitely showed up at her Puerto Rican shithole and told her to fuck off with her childlike "investigation". Dumb smelly bitch with gorilla hands.

G

[URL unfurl="true"]https://old.reddit.com/user/WaesHael[/URL]
Hello! I'm back in the Flathead Lake area after 8 years away. I live on the lake in between Kalispell and Polson. I'm 44 years old, masculine agender, polyamorous (currently unpartnered), and pansexual (I'm a top with a preference for femininity. My pronouns are he/they. I'm dominant and a primal.
I'm looking for cis or trans women, cis femboys, feminine or androgynous trans men, or feminine or androgynous nin-binary people to be friends with... and/or spoil... depending on the situation.
I love to talk and tend to be an open book.

[MEDIA=reddit]Montanansfw/comments/1232mp6[/MEDIA]
[URL unfurl="true"]https://archive.ph/wip/Q5AfI[/URL]

ballwashtranny1.png

When did he leave the neo nazi life behind? Was it before or after 25 May 2017?

[MEDIA=reddit]transgamers/comments/6dd5ov/helping_a_friend_get_the_word_out/dk9x5s5[/MEDIA]
[URL unfurl="true"]https://archive.is/wip/pN8GX[/URL]

ballwashtranny2.png

[SIZE=26px]HE'S A FAGGOT WHO LIKES TRANNIES[/SIZE]

Forum Clout
These reformed Nazi types never actually change as a person they just change the slurs faggot and nigger to incel and nazi. They’re as full of hate and self loathing as they have always been. Their assumptions about everyone else is based on their own life circumstances because they have never socialized or lived outside the bubble of whatever internet echo chamber they’re stuck in.

G

These reformed Nazi types never actually change as a person they just change the slurs faggot and nigger to incel and nazi. They’re as full of hate and self loathing as they have always been. Their assumptions about everyone else is based on their own life circumstances because they have never socialized or lived outside the bubble of whatever internet echo chamber they’re stuck in.
It's the Horseshoe Theory on display. They're antisocial bitter faggots whose lives suck. Some switch from /pol/ incels to tranny cock sucking faggots, others the other way around. They all share the same negative traits, namely that they are retarded, their lives suck, they're broke, and they have big fawkin problems in their life.